an ongoing single topic for all your tracks?_

I just saw this on WATMM forums:

some artists make a single topic and then post into it when they make a new track, soliciting feedback etc. This way folks who already replied to earlier tracks are (perhaps) notifed and there’s kind of continuity in the topic. The topic appears in the parent forum anyway as would a new topic. On the other hand new people can actually see other tracks from the same artist under the same topic.

Would something like that be discouraged on Renoise forums (I was thinking about the Song forum)?

(EDIT: I wanted to post this to general discussion, sorry if this is not approprate)

Would something like that be discouraged on Renoise forums?

Not at all. In fact, a few others are already doing so. If you want to start a megathread for your own songs, then please go right ahead!

Also, when ppl like what they hear, the “follow topic” button becomes very handy :slight_smile:

Not at all. In fact, a few others are already doing so. If you want to start a megathread for your own songs, then please go right ahead!

Great!

Well, not a megathread haha, but yeah, slow trickle of tracks throughout the years? :wink:

hija …

just in case anyone’s interested, I renamed a topic from earlier in the year and started a trickle-down multi-releases topic here:

https://forum.renoise.com/t/nova-deviator-releases/45756