Any Flat Earth supporters or believers here?

oh fuck the video of the explaining missionaries is very scary.

I fear I now need to relax a little. with some soothing view. and nice music.

on fullscreen…

Space Night used to be aired here on BR3 after regular programming (national television?) every night. There are many different episodes.

I wonder if there is any live cam from satelite going. If is not, it could prove much mercy to put some online on the web. For emotional support, and my video beamer that I will buy just for streaming at night onto the ceiling over my bed. Or for certain people to make a big pile in shape of a cross, of some very sceptical writings or so, put some gasoline onto it to watch it burning from the sattelite cam.

@OOpsMcFly: I believe there is an active ISS feed 24/7… I’m not sure, though

[edit] nevermind

Yes thank you, found it searching on youtube! Much better video quality than the old space night videos, and the distance from earth is really nice so one is able to see the nice shining blue atmosphere… But I fear it is not soothing enough because seems like you have to watch frequent abrupt camera adjustments and people working on the thing (what a mayhem job!). Should be enough stuff of it recorded somewhere for me to cut my own videos from?

What beauty:

I wish I could fly, and readily take the radiation and lack of air to breath, the temperature, and…

Cold… with no air not intermideatelly present…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYGPgajSasI

Well, anyone get a tap on the shoulder?
I didn’t, although I did feel a bit strage at times :frowning:

I did that one on good headphones…

the atonality all across sounds spooky,… Best Horror Movie textbook showdown

If you wish to relax a bit, and to get some interesting philosophical views on actually real and positive spiritual feelings without belive systems involved, this:

I fear the described experience won’t raise demons in you mind tho :badteeth:

Every flat earther should get chance for a free trip up there, to spend some time watching.

dáccord

Let Me Add sum of my #forum proven spiritual intergalactical & extraordinary, extraterrestrial & ancient Awesomeness 2 lift U uP A BiT! :ph34r:

@ELHYM … that’s the most soothing video ever…

nice…

like renoised’s spooky video… actually kinda relaxing

I’ve played it multiple times already and satan hasn’t shown up… what a pity… I felt like we should talk

This thread, for me, has transformed from feces to gold… pure alchemy.

yep …that’s the demon ’ who shan’t be named ’ showing it’s appearance

To de-summonize …you have to summon 'Jan terri ’

Good luck

Well that’s something for you to figure out yourself then , I couldn’t care less why you moved your bed …

About my attitude , do you expect any serious answers when the subject is about demons ,pancake earth , ghosts , moving beds …?

I’m just having a laugh , that’s what the topic is all about ( I guess ) …if you take any of this shit serious…it’s time to go see a doctor …

I’m not mocking your attitude, how can I be if I said my own is pretty much the same.

Sorry , I misread what you have written .

I’m sure I have read’

I’ve had it with your attitude ’

unquote

NO prob

Great talk on narcissism by Rudolf the tall white alien, what a guy.

Renoised; seems to me you’ve been implanted, if you believe. All this talk about opening a church? (‘They’ need people like that)

?..

It was just an explanation, didn’t mean to offend. Sorry if i made you feel smug :blush:.