Any Flat Earth supporters or believers here?

eVjKBti.png

After what happened with my bed, I have no problem believing any of that (apart from the flat earth thing) :slight_smile:

Everything i saiid is a fact, not something i have just come up with, but i can’t look away from the possibility that all these the experiences can be dismissed by coincidences or other natural explanations.

The earth is not flat though, because of the lizard people.

My grand mother actually managed to guess every single card in a deck of cards, except from the last five cards. My grand father was the witness and he is the sanest person i know, he would hardly even admit that it had happened and did not like to talk about it at all.

Once she dreamt about a tunnel that collapsed somewhere on the way to a destination they had planned to visit. She was so shooked up about it that they had to re route, two days later it actually was a tunnel that collapsed on this road.

My grand uncle’s wife i mentioned has told me a lot and i don’t really know if i believe it all as it’s completely out there, but some things has been verified by different sources, so i can’t really dismiss it as being not true.

One ability she claims to behold, is that she can find lost things. Ths has been verified by several different people on several different occations. People actually calls her if they have lost something and then she can tell them over the phone where it is. Sounds pretty unbelievable, but it has happened many times and with many different people. She does not charge anyone for it and she isn’t selling any of these kind of services, as that would have made me very suspicious of this being a complete hoax, but she is just know around for having these abilities.

She see’s this and that and i know people that has been confronted with her about things she could not possibly have known about. Both things of very personal manner and other more trivial stuff, but sometimes to the extent that people are afraid to speak with her on two hand.

She hasn’t told me anything specific that i have thought she couldn’t have known, so most of the info i have about her is second and third hand information. If i had just seen her on TV or something i would probably immediately dismissed her as being a hoax.

It’s right “around the corner”

Let’s prepare!

• “Alexa, find me some armor for la revolución!”

• “Here is one result for ‘armor for la revolución’”

Screen-Shot-2017-01-11-at-8.06.25-PM.png

Microchipping will bypass this :0.

I hate to be cynical but we seem to be moving towards a well predictable dystopia. However I was watching some time traveller vids on YouTube and they say that in distant future after man has made most of his technological and political mistakes and constantly undermining nature and earth, most cities will be built artificially as most of the earth will be under the sea by then and many borders dissolved, and population will be greatly reduced too. They will use levitation technology and that government will be quite utopian after mankind finally learns from its mistakes. An AI computer will run the city facilities like water and traffic and the power source will be free for all. All citizens are free to move between borders as there will be none, only sectors. Transportation will be free and non one will have to work as such and tht money system will be abolished for good. However a point based system will be given to citizens who exercise their will do to something productive and creative with their time. Health care will be free and people will just exist in peace, a controlled peace nonetheless.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1563897334/ref=mp_s_a_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1519246079&sr=1-9&refinements=p_lbr_books_series_browse-bin%3ALucifer&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65

I read this graphic novel series called Lucifer some time back, which is a Neil Gaiman based work and I am a fan of his Sandman serie too. Lucifer also has a ridiculous TV series which I never watch. The comics however is a long read and a superb one too. Very well referenced with both literature, philosophy and religion. Here Saran is portrayed as an exceptional being with everything in superlatives, and he stays with human beings. He wanders through different worlds and tries to establish his identity on his own separate form God. He goes on to make his own creation and tries to remove himself as a god figure and tells his creations not to worship him. He also has to deal with the politics of hell and other dimensions and does that very well. Meanwhile God is missing from his heavenly throne and Michael and other archangels go looking for him. The first woman Lilith build a race of demons humans as she becomes the first rebellious woman in history of time and creation and has relations with angels to produce demons. She is the mother of all demons and she commands over them and loves them. However she has a fallout with God and God destroys her in the end. Lucifer however has God’s affection and they have a deep conversation about their purpose and their desires. The human portrayals are brilliant and I would hate to give a spoiler but in the end, Lucifer goes on relinquishing Earth control to another human being (Ellen Belloc…spoiler he he) and he goes on to weave other dimensions in his quest to create the ultimate form of creation. God himself says in the dialogues that he has to answer to someone too, so this is a fair arrangement. In the series many subplots and episodes take place and the ones that happen in hell are beautifully realised. I just love this one graphic novel a lot. Lucifer is just misunderstood and he is not evil as he was not made evil btw, he chose to be. Very entertaining and gripping read for sure.

Oh…and I just occured with an important thought. If you raise any demons, and they rock you hard and well. Although you are unsure if hard enough.

You might consider trying the touring test on them. Just do it. If it turns out, you’re just connected to the home computer of the demon running some custom eliza upgrade, you will want to sue the demon, chances are you are successfull with it, and you could maybe even receive a refund, and get your soul back.

@Bellows: When my grandfather expired my dad and mom were newly married for about 1 year only and they were living in another state. It was however communicated via land mail to my grand father and grandmother that I was born. My grandfather was hospitalized for a geriatric condition during that evening prior to his demise and he made it very clear to my grandmother that he will must see me and bless me, his first grandson. What happened next is kinda like an x files episode. He expired the very night and he was being prepared for burial the next day. That night my grandmother was trying on the phone to communicate with my dad and mom but the lines were very busy then. She could not tell about the fact that my grandfather had just expired that night. Late that night however the house bell rang 3 times on a 4 min periodic loop and when it rang the first time my father just casually opened the door expecting someone, but no one was there. The second time the same. He was getting annoyed and he asked the gate keeper who was just about 5 metres away as to if anyone had come. The gate keeper said no and my father asked him to sit exact near the porch and in front of the door just to be sure for the rest of the night. In the next 4 minutes approx, the 3rd bell also rang and this time there watchman was very surprised as even he heard the bell ring. Then this event made my dad a little worried and this time he made the effort to call my grandmothers house and nearby relatives just to make sure if this was not an omen of some sort. Fairly so he got through the phone in one try and my grandmother picked it up and she immediately was crying that my dad’s dad was no more. The watchman was still outside and my mom was beside my father trying to console him. They told me that they found the door and bed sheet open in my bedroom where I was sleeping as a 1 year old baby and that I was sporting a very happy smile and laughing at something:) My dad quietly sat beside me and mom was dumbstruck but respectfully sat beside and they both closed their eyes and prayed for me and my grandfather. Soon after that I was sound asleep and it seems my grandfather payed a visit to me to bless me. In our ancestral belief we have some ancient jungle myths but this one actually is corroborated by all 4 parties so I can’t help but feel good about it. My grandfather was one dogged person for real as he ran away from his tribe and made his career with the British company prior to Indian independence, as his father was a tribe chieftan and he warned anyone going after ‘foreign’ culture will be beheaded as was the custom of our tribe. His balsyness to rebel and go for his own pursuits made my dad’s career possible in the long run. I am pretty sure I got his genes:) cos my father is a very polite and well organised Virgo type, not at all like me.

Oh…and I just occured with an important thought. If you raise any demons, and they rock you hard and well. Although you are unsure if hard enough.

You might consider trying the touring test on them. Just do it. If it turns out, you’re just connected to the home computer of the demon running some custom eliza upgrade, you will want to sue the demon, chances are you are successfull with it, and you could maybe even receive a refund, and get your soul back.

Communication with the Devil will ensure that any chips you have get fried in the process. A Turing test with a being of this calibre who has knowledge about creation from its inception is pure folly. Also he does the half truths thing very well. Think of a maze where all left and right signs are false, which mirrors the Devil lying all the time as the father of lies. But he is smart, rather he mixes them up so you can never be sure of the one you are taking is actually the one you are taking thus making your work even tougher and more confusing. He likes to read your mind and he can, so say you are thinking your question and then you type it out, the answer is already generated side by side. If you use a script he will simply read that supernaturaly and process it accordingly. He is very smart, no use debating with him directly the way we expect normally. But he is not all knowing so while he has unparalleled knowledge of things, he is not master of all and finding the follies will be the test of one’s investigative prowess. The other thing he does is make his opponent feel worthless about their skill or make them doubt themselves. He is exceptional at this. Then he has his basic fear based attacks, he will simply freeze or burn your paper or iPad from where you are doing your QnA just to intimidate you. Then visitations and all that…he got a bag full of tricks more like a big shopping mall full of tricks…

One theory i thought a lot about is: what if time actually does not exist and that what we call time is only a sensation we feel because we continuously move at enormous ‘speeds’ even while sitting still? The earth moves around the sun110,000 kilometers per hour, yet we are completely relaxed watching the clock ticking one second at the time. The clock is very far from where it was two seconds ago, still it has been right there the whole time. Is time only a sensation that comes from movement we cannot see? The clock, which is moving, but not moving at all is really not not moving. It’s arms moves constantly around and around, but does they really move around and around? No, they can’t be, or else the should have been on the exact same spot at each cycle, but as we are constantly moving this can’t be the case.

What about the formula one cars, if they drive in the opposite bane from the earths bane around the sun, would it move slower than the guy sitting and watching it on TV? No, or not likely or necessary, because the sun is also moving, so it largely depends on what the sun moves in relation to even larger structures in the universe, so how could it be possible to know which direction we are actually travelling or what the actual speed of traveling is? Does directions even exist? Does it ever bend? If it bends, then how could directions be consistent and how could universe be endless? If it doesn’t bend, how can then universe not be endless? If it’s endless, how can directions really exist?

What i wanted to say is, sit back, relax and enjoy the ride. :badteeth:

I did some ouija board stuff when i was younger, didn’t really believe much in it, but i remember once that i got a name from it, which only i have heard vaguely about and none of my friends could have heard about this guy, so it had to be me that moved the glass, but i certainly didn’t do it on purpose and that name had nothing really to do with me and he was a living friend of my step father which i had never even met. It stroke me as odd, but i have my doubts that dead people were talking to us, it rather made me more sceptic to the thing.

a broken clock is still right twice a day?

due to gravitational field jitter it will be right during 2 short periods during the day, each period with rising and then falling probability of being right. I cannot yet give you concrete figures, as there are still ongoing discussions about a definition of the details of the state in which the clock is right, and the derivation of a degree of possible “rightness”, if we may preleminary name the property with this word.

The rule may be seen to apply only to analogue clocks of the handed variety

are you sure? how much fluctuation is in, for example, an LCD display while it changes letters, maybe the degree of rightness would have to be defined in a different way, no statistical but actual analog value corresponding with the possibility of human perception interpreting the sight of the display as a discrete time stamp, also considereing unstable formations in the neuronal structures dedicated to interpreting and analysing the corresponding sitmuli, and, …eh, what was I going to say?

As questions on conspiracy theories arise, maybe some kind of analog weight generated to help in interpreting the current situation might be interesting in regard of taking a democratic citizen’s stance in a current ongoing discussion in the USA. As there is: should weapons of certain potency be banned from the public, or needs the public to be armed to respond to deviant subjects themselves trying to make use of the weapons addressed in the discussion. It is no more as a discussion which will have an outcome to influence the future of the human race in quite drastic ways. Will weapons be banned, and then time might come for conspiracy theorists secretly hoarding weapons to be the last frontier agains strong state control mechanisms that have bevome more effective ever since there is less fear of citizens bearing weapons, enabling some of them to regularly destroy irrelevant objects in the state structure in agony, before effectively destroying themselves with the deed. Or will there be more weapons shoveled into the arses of the public, enabling state control to de facto establish a wild culture of darwinistic control of reproduction and evolutionary shaping of the armed sheeple masses shooting each other in daily basis, leading the human race to become real big bad ass monster people with little creativity or understanding of harmony unless it is forced to them, effectively making human kind either a big stinky smut in universe, that will either be quickly destroyed by advanced alien races as soon as discovered, or that will enslave and then destroy all other alien races first, and then be the last sad monsters sitting in universe, effectively destroying themselves in time because they cannot stand having nobody else to shoot.

Or maybe something in between might happen, who knows. I just found that life get’s pretty awkward, if I try to understand things. Because Human brains suck in thinking to the bottom of the well, like mine always comes up with some silly extreme positions that make little other sense than being comedy…instead of some relevant solution that might actually suggest a viable path for humans to become something that might persist long enough to solve some riddles, and that is yet simple and empathically presentable enough that it could even stand a chance of other humans supporting the plan…normally, they listen to me for a while with question marks in their eyes, and I feel I might be getting closer with just some weeks of talking time left until they might understand and follow me to support my plans, but then always some asshole comes from nowhere with some free burger king or cinema vouchers and the people are gone with him. Damnit, state control must be paying the asshole with the vouchers, so I won’t undermine their influence, it must be some evil conspiracy against me going on.

Hang on dude, I’m a nutter, I just wanted to show off some absurd extrapolations in my post, while still trying to place interesting elements of some relevance, or another, inside the train of extrapolations that is outlined. You know, I thought it would be nice for the ongoing discussion, to place it in, like I always like to place a candle or two in my living room, if there are ladies present. I’m not very clever though, so maybe I missed it.

Oh, and what you describe on it are several aspects of a complicated story, and your personal opinion. I think in thinking through the stuff, you might miss that, many people would sometimes prefer being enslaved but still having pleasant stimuli like TV, Friends, home time, and cat gifs pouring into them, to say, being pushed a rifle in the hands and then shitting the pants being sent towards a wall of tanks with drones shooting down from above, knowing they could now die in pain while they could sit in front of TV, chatting with their partner, sharing some industrial food and laughing while in the background, elaborate techniques of mental manipulation drip into their minds, trying to suggest them which products they were to spend their money on. Their relatives will work at police and military, and they feel for them having to shoot the few lunatics with their babble that emerged with rifles, just before the wall of tanks. DAMN! You need another plan. Already got some? Maybe first show the sheeple, what it could be like, without the snares?

I think a lot of them start out with good intentions and genuinely want to create a fairer world but as they reach for the power and influence necessary to make that happen they find themselves caught up in a game of deception in which all players are trying to outwit the others to gain position and influence.

There is no loyalty or trust in that game, only necessity and reliance. To reach a higher position they must befriend someone only to betray them later on.

After a while all of their original ideals are gone and they start to consider themselves to be sophisticated and smart if they are can be the most deceptive. War is deception but so is social climbing, trampling others to reach for a higher position to ensure generational wealth for their own family. To hold the means of production and keep it out of the hands of everyone else, to keep people addicted to something so that they must rely on the supplier, to distract peoples attention and have them looking at something other than what is really going on…to use kind words and ideological arguments only to turn their back later on.

Its like that episode of deep space nine about the “jem-hadar”, they rely on the “founders” for “ketracel-white”. It is food but it is also laced with an addictive drug. Without ketracel-white the jem-hadar go beserk and then get sick. If the founders need the jem-hadar to be more war-like, they can withhold the ketracel white a little.

genetic-tothedeath.jpg

I guess the main point is that people who reach for power often end up as psychopath meglomaniacs even if they started out with good intentions. Its hard to hold onto morality and ideals while being attacked from every angle and decieved or betrayed at every turn. Pretty much all of them lose the person they originally were and end up as cold business minded people who dont want morality unless it generates profit. Basically, they use an ideology to cheat people into giving them money. From a normal persons point of view thay are made to live a robotic, machine-like life, knowing that business culture has robbed them of their own culture, their time for reflection, thier life affirming rituals and eventually, through the monotony and drudgery their thoughts, their original personality.

I understand atheists, but as religion was a form of ‘control by fear of hell’, now that people largely understand that was a lie they have also lost their way because they dont understand fully that even as an atheist, morality is still a necessity. Everyone has become focussed on profit only. Its a sad thing. People need more time to spend with other people without having to be cold and “professional”. If they need people cold and professional, they use propaganda such as ‘the apprentice’ and ‘dragons den’, making them believe they have a chance to make that kind of profit. Unless your ancestors were oil drillers or arms manufacturers that kind of profit can never be attainable. Americans now have that kind of cold “business is business” kind of guy in power. He believes he is smart because he was born with millions in inheritance. To make himself a “great man in history” he must start wars everywhere and kill millions. Its really messed up. But even he is a puppet controlled by powerful people involved in the second world war.

Its a problem as old as the hills. Goes back to the pharoes and even further back. Cold people are really good at deception. For civilizations which rise and fall over time, its like the symbol of the snake eating its own tail.

Its like the saying “promises are made to be broken”.

Or maybe its like a different interpretation of “the carrott and the stick”. Instead of the carrott being used as a reward and the stick beating as a punishment ( pavlovian behavioural conditioning ), the carrott is hung from a string in front of the horse so that he moves forward to reach for it but he can never eat the carrott.

you should know, that the current state has evolved from quite the state you are describing. plus of course, in the past, people where much more vulnerable to being bound with religions or similar misinformations. i fear i have to say, but human nature seems very much striving for domination or subordinance, among the individuals. I would expect a naive realization of that state would very soon fall for certain individuals not having their head blown, but instead blowing other (weaker) peoples heads and forcing others, who are also weak and fear to have their heads blown, to transfert benefits of some kind to them or do things for them. Some people always love power, and other like following. Also this will soon lead to some kind of hierarchy, which might eventually develop to another form of big state. Also humans tend to get angry very soon, and are not always the brightest in evaluating facts for important descisions, such as blowing some other person’s head off because you’re pissed by something he did to you. It would be a crazy world - in the end just about the types of psychopaths that you condemn so much, will have gained power, but this time not by blinding or tricks, but by straight violence. I also find funny that the 20th century communism was just about the power of the workers (or people) organising themselves, but in the end it was the classical structure of hierarchy as noticed in any human society that is a bit larger than a circle of huts somewhere in the woods.

I once also thought humans could arrange very easily, but then I was young and naive and had little thought in my past about how humans other than myself were working innerly. Knowing more about that nature now, I fear the topic is much more complex to solve or even understand, and if you wished for the human race not to splice in evolution into different subspecies, which would be imho the most important implication of having a hive like organisation with steep hierarchy over many generations, then… As our technology is able to do all the work that enslaved subspecies would maybe do in lifeforms featuring such, just minus the suffering and dependance, I am also in favour of trying to establish a form of organisation that will provide a balance in the chances each individual has to develop its possibilities… I believe such form of evolution will over time provide a kind of homogenuous population with individuals within the same circle of influence to the civilization, but with a wide variety of different abilities, and each with high chance of many individuals having developed them to a high level. I do not know why I prefer the idea so much, just maybe, because it could be possible to be a jolly place to be in at times. I think that massive boost in cooperative behaviour among the individuals without reference to any hierarchy, to keep the civilisation running could be one way to try leading it to a state that might encourage such developments. But I am not very sure as of how to achieve that, and really got an unwell feeling in the stomach at the idea, to put a bunch of roaring monkeys, into a box, with lots of guns…

Its the same cycle repeating itself over and over.

A group of hunter gatherers with a shared identity organise themselves into a farming community.

Over time they can grow enough food to support a small town.

Some mafia types start a protection racket so that the farmers have to pay them something.

The mafia types get rich and build a palatial luxury complex for themselves to live in.

They start making mafia plans to build a huge army, which needs roads etc.

They keep taking more and more but it is never enough.

They need to invade another town.

The most evil and ruthless of the mafia townships eventually owns all the towns and has a nation state.

Then the most evil and ruthless of the nation states take over many other nation states until there are only a few superpowers.

The superpowers fight. There are food shortages and other problems.

The original farmers who got cheated by the protection racket mafia type deal in the beginning either come together and seize power or just leave or refuse to pay until the mafia types lose everything.

The new people who seized power from the old mafia ones also become corrupt and commit the same crimes, becoming just as greedy and selfish as the last set of manipulative cold people who were in power…they in turn are also overthrown by more people whose intentions were good to begin with but who also become cold and manipulative liars and decievers…

Eventually the population ‘storms the top of the pyramid’, so to speak. The civilization collapses and those who survive go back to hunter gatherer, then farmer, then town , then nation state then superpower…the cycle continues with refinements each time.

The religious stories were used worldwide to control and make people do something pretty much for free for a long time but now the stories need to be increasingly complex to cheat people into giving their entire lifetime. Now they do it for a house they could build themselves in a year, or for a new gadget or the latest fashion or whatever…

I wonder which kind of life is really better? To be an office worker who can afford some nice computer and car after years and years of boring monotany, or to really be self reliant with no one to rely on out in the forest somewhere building your own house, making your own clothes, hunting your own food.

I think its funny that the comfortable guy who manages a bank or whatever thinks himself to be strong and a survivor whilst also thinking that someone who can do everything for himself without relying on anyone is weak. Who can really throw away everything except for a knife, run off into the forest and actually survive?

To survive on your own without money, without supermarkets, without banks, without all those things.

To survive without any of those things you must be super intelligent, fast, agile, strong, quiet, sneaky and creative.

That kind of life is not easy at all. Thats why people decide to go for a farming community, then a town etc.

They just want to be more and more comfortable, until they can have 100% leisure time in luxury surroundings eating the finest foods.

Some people can get that luxury lifestyle just by telling stories ( preachers etc ), others get it through gangster protection rackets and extortion ( politicians etc ), some of them get the luxury by pretending they are gods ( pharoes )…They all cheat someone somehow, to get that kind of extravagant lifestyle. Those kinds of people are ridiculous. Stupid tall hats or some bullshit on their shoulder means nothing. The main problem is that they have a violent mob backing them up.

You do realise “someone” makes sweet money from selling and manufacturing guns, and having people like you preaching about that stuff right? No one i hope makes big money from flat earth theories, but guns and all that stuff? Yeh, keep sticking it to the “Man” brother, he is fine with it, along as you pay.

Beware the beast Man, for he is the Devil’s pawn. Alone among God’s primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother’s land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.-Cornelius

the lettuce describes the scheme of the problem very well.

I still have to tell you, I experienced people of different human castes not associated with being in power. and there were always individuals, that when given the opportunity, would try to become boss of other, weaker, individuals. Shit is going on everywhere - in society even when it is banned, in jails, in psych wards, even in the fucking kindergarden some kids quickly learn how to do it and stuff is rolling. You can either go with them, or you have to foster some kind of strong pride in yourself and special abilities, to get into the position to be able to stand the storm of standing next to this sick game and not let it destroy you - average sheep normally find great pleasure in destroying individuals that refuse to join the game that they are bound to. It is the same mindset going on as on the top of the tower, just less elaborate and less successful. the term “weakness” or “strength” in this context is referring mostly to the capability to manipulate other people. some of the bosses would maybe have kind of a vision they would like to accomplish, for the community, but most will only want luxery and bitches. as luxery and bitches is the part fulfilling the most and strongest, closest to bare nature human wantings, while a vision of humanity prevailing in the long term or developing into directions that could possibly fulfil rather…abstract goals, is a motivation that will crumble within seconds, if the individual wanting to pursue such a goal, is exposed to threat of loss and pain, and given chance to give up on ideals to get its part of luxery and bitches. You not only will need to stand and overcome the psychopaths most successful at the game - their followers will with their own will also try to fight you hard. I think your idea of how humans could organise their behalves without set hierarchy has a very interesting property, of being radically simple and effective in describing a possible state of organisation. Still I’m not convinced, that it would definately lead to some kind of equilibrium, and that it would promote development of skills and knowledge that are effective in preserving mankind on the long run. I mean, humans are chaotic enough, it might “just happen” and then work for a while, why not.

I want to describe another fascinating thought that occured me on the story of a certain person. You know, I am no believer, at least I try not to be…but the idea that things could have been this way, or having aspects of the story matching, seems like an explanation that could very well fit the way of the world.

It is about some chap in the antique times. He maybe was a philosopher, a dreamer, very emotional yet intelligent dude. He did the free itinerant priest thing, refusing to be kept by the official organisations controlling that kind of activities. You know, back then, scientist, philosopher, politician, priest, was just faces of the same art, people mostly trying to dabble in all of those aspects at once. Now it occured, that maybe the chap dreamt of a similar idea to yours - in that all people in society could be considered to be even in rights, even in value, maybe also even in the influence on descisions of the society. This of course was very contradictory to the usual psychopath’s game that ofc course also defined the order of the society he lived in. Well things went rolling, chap was a little high and his ideas found great joy in many people. I mean he said, that even the slaves or lepers were humans with rights and face and will and heart, the same as those on the top…this might have to impress many people, a radically simple and effective thought, that might have seemed to them to solve many pains going on in the society. Also humans often have, besides often sporting the tendency to willingly be part in psychopath games, some kind of emotional thing going on that lets them wish to live in a beatiful society not confronted with pain all day, and not being at risk to suffer it themeselves.

Now the guy went strolling about with the closest followers of his philosophy, however at some point the leading forces must have become suspicious that the dude migh become, or already have become, a threat to the order that guaranteed a favourable position to those on top of it. So they just killed him, easy task, just promise somebody a better life for himself the easy way, and he will let go of the idea of a better life for everyone that would involve difficult struggles and compromise. The one will help you, if he refused, it might be easy enough to find someone else to bribe and kill both. Now thing seemed to be, they killed him a little late, already word of the philosophy was spreading, and other people were trying to be dreamers like the proto dude, though they were not as determined and apt at thinking and presenting other people the results. Also very soon, as they were not original dreamers, many fell to temptation, and installed their ideas into the whole movement in ways so they could be in favourable positions, building a hierarchy. Much later, they were still a force, though fought against vigorously, because certain people were fearing big ass detriments to their lives, if they were forced to set free the slaves that filled their lifes with luxery and bitches. However, it seems again, the whole movement must have been corrupted, and some very clever psychopath must have managed to install middlemen in the hierarchy, corrupting the philosophy even more until it was compatible with the ruling model or order of society. The corruption was driven far enough, that the philosophy and the movement could in the end be used as tools to ensnare the population, still a very unique tool, because all the ideas of mercy appealed to many people, nourishing a spot in the brain that made them not be slaves in fear, but often slaves in good hope, much more powerful in working force due to the positive motivations involved. Also the original philosophies were pushed to the background, leaving on the surface visible to the people and the priests executing the brainwashes, only things that still hit the soothing point but were considered no risk to trigger revolutions, or at least only small risks.

It occured to me though, if things happened this way, that maybe there might have been anonymous heroes in those hierarchy. Real bad ass hi fly people, angels and demons fighting brave for their ideas of humanity becoming strong and powerful and free and positive if certain ideas were executed right. So they did their best, and encrypted much relevant info into the main tool of the brainwashing hierarchy, among all the info that was also encrypted, but geared toward being understood in the state of mind of an emperor trying to herd his cattle people in what was considered an effective way. I think the code works in such naive way, that it will work with abstract images, pictures drawn, only to be understood intuitively by free associations, if you wanted certain things when the images pour into your mind while reading. I do not know how in detail that might have happened, I think great fear of also being nailed onto a piece of wood for the crows to peck must have driven them to great secrecy, also it must have been clear to them, that their vision alone did not make them strong enough to bring a change in the order, however maybe, they might have hoped, someone would come for whom the stars were willing. It might also have led to a big amount of positive wisdom being integrated into the book, at least as much as the average bully psychopath emperor and his henchmen wouldn not understand and believe it be stuff to soothe people when told by the priests. Tremble in awe at the thought, of ancient anarchist hacker crew, who hacked societies over centuries, trying to make them a less painful place. I love them. I hope, considering this story could possibly bear some true events, you might see history of christianity in another light.

I don’t think it’s fine for anyone to be in a position to point a gun at someone period. I never said that. I asked a completely different question. I asked if you realise that the concept you are preaching about, is being marketed to you. If you realise that people make money from these ideas. Why do you think America for example, a capitalist superpower which i think represents much of the stuff you are against, is in a large portion a pro - gun nation? Do you realise the irony in what you are talking about? They make money of you and your ideas.