Any Flat Earth supporters or believers here?

it is not like it couldn’t ocurr to me, reading your posts where you seem to like to make a point that I do not know why, or, also considering

that I might know bits of whats possible by contemporary tech

and who seems to have

in their hands

it is just

I think

it is

too

la

t

e

and I like to try to make the best out of my time remaining trying to enjoy it somehow. is a nice thing to share. let’s all hope Im wrong.

So would you think that someone being in psychotic state or post psychotic residuum is generally unable to reflect his/her condition rationally? .

All persons are different , so are their psychoses.

When at the top of a severe psychosis , a person is unable to reflect upon it’s situation in a rational way ., hence the name delusional .

When there is a repeating pattern of psychotic attacks , one is diagnosed with schizophrenic disorder .

I know people diagnosed with 'schizophrenia ’ that function 99% when using meds , and others that don’t want to give in …and rappidly detiorate.

Also , a point that is often overlooked …a psychosis can occur to everyone…can happen to the average joe ,or rick .the braniac , the psychosis (framework) is highly dependent of the persons intellectual capabilities .

@ oopsfly I don’t mock these people , au contraire …people I know and love are diagnosed with schizophrenia .

Nothing earth shaking , worrying about that patent …

Method and apparatus for manipulating the nervous system by imparting subliminal pulsative cooling to the subject’s skin at a frequency that is suitable for the excitation of a sensory resonance. At present, two major sensory resonances are known, with frequencies near 1/2 Hz and 2.4 Hz. The 1/2 Hz sensory resonance causes relaxation, sleepiness, ptosis of the eyelids, a tonic smile, a “knot” in the stomach, or sexual excitement, depending on the precise frequency used. The 2.4 Hz resonance causes the slowing of certain cortical activities, and is characterized by a large increase of the time needed to silently count backward from 100 to 60, with the eyes closed. The invention can be used by the general public for inducing relaxation, sleep, or sexual excitement, and clinically for the control and perhaps a treatment of tremors, seizures, and autonomic system disorders such as panic attacks. Embodiments shown are a pulsed fan to impart subliminal cooling pulses to the subject’s skin, and a silent device which induces periodically varying flow past the subject’s skin, the flow being induced by pulsative rising warm air plumes that are caused by a thin resistive wire which is periodically heated by electric current pulses.

unquote .

I don’t see any problem with this , I have more concerns about social media and how it can affect a whole nation ( presidential elections anyone )

[i]The “nooscope” bewildered many in Russia this week. Does the device really exist, they asked. What does it actually do? Is Mr Vaino really serious?

BBC Russian tracked down Viktor Sarayev, an award-winning economist and businessman who has co-authored a number of articles with Mr Vaino.

He described the nooscope as “a device that scans transactions between people, things and money”, and claimed it was an invention of parallel significance to the telescope and the microscope.[/i] - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37109169

advances in neurotechnology raise fresh threats to privacy and personal freedom, according to Marcello Ienca, a neuroethicist at the University of Basel, and Roberto Andorno, a human rights lawyer at the University of Zurich. Writing in the journal Life Sciences, Society and Policy, the pair put forward four new human rights that are intended to preserve the brain as the last refuge for human privacy. - https://www.theguardian.com/science/2017/apr/26/new-human-rights-to-protect-against-mind-hacking-and-brain-data-theft-proposed

“directed energy weapons that target the central nervous system and cause neurophysiological disorders may violate the Certain Conventional Weapons Convention of 1980. Weapons that go beyond non-lethal intentions and cause “superfluous injury or unnecessary suffering” may also violate the Protocol I to the Geneva Conventions of 1977.”[93]

Some common bio-effects of non-lethal electromagnetic weapons include:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directed-energy_weapon#Non-lethal_weapons

so you have better plans with humanity…? do you wish to explain…?

Our children won’t even have a future cos of the earth’s over-population that will make all the people that are way south, north, east and west fall of the edges of the earth. It’s like trying to fit too much food on a plate. Something’s gonna fall over. You know. Cause it’s flat. Like the planet.

…that will make all the people that are way south, north, east and west fall of the edges of the earth.

South! The edge is all south.
Just took a break talking to my Echo Spot for this important detail.

its called gallows humor, bro

The revolution started on the renoise message board !

All this in a “flat earth” thread, mind you. I guess it wakes up all us cretins. Hey, i think i see a chem trail right out of my window. Now, how about that.

16 pages later and still no Holocaust denial?

It’s right “around the corner”

It’s right “around the corner”

Of the flat earth

https://youtu.be/e6Rom3RgHiE

Lol wanted to post a pic of “Cube earth”, well I thought I came up with something original, but it seems the idea comes so natural that the web is already full with that crap.

Then I tried to believe something obvious:

An alien master race burned their own planet and some others because of overpopulation and the misconception, that free competition among the individuals of their species would create an equilibrium in which all individuals are free. Well, competition always ended with 2 angry rams roaring at each other on a video line, staring ferociously at each, other while unwilling to back of even the slightest distance on their own, because of fear they could no longer be considered the most successful being on the planet… each with a trembling finger demonstratively hovering over a big red button for triggering some mass destruction device, until one of them had to sneeze and another planet was burnt. After yet another of these incidents, they ran out of inhabitable planets in reach, and discovered earth in a certain interesting distance that takes long to reach. So they engineered some silly feeble copy of their own life strain, though with many points of the saddest tragiccomical humor the depressive master engineer could squeeze into DNA, and of course, he also built in the angry ram effect, though in a way that any resulting ram would piss his pants and faint, instead of pushing buttons, when confronted with some alien master race individual, instead of pushing the button which they only readily do when confronted with their own or lower species. Of course a space probe with a DNA seed could travel much faster than cryostasis modules with some alien master rams inside, at least if you wish the rams be intact and ready to push buttons on arrival. The plan was to let the corrupted lifeform emerging shape the atmosphere so in result it was suitable for the alien race to dwell in. And to harvest as much gold as possible, and collect at a central place, so the ram race has some kind of play token to destroy each other in a game of competition. Then of course the artificial lifeforms would destroy each other before arrival, well, you might guess which idea the engineers had in mind on how this could be done in effective way and with big, shiny red buttons and roaring at each other and stuff. So fear not, because we will have destroyed each other long before they will arrive. Ofc they also had some philosophers among them, you know no one really liked them because they did not respect the biggest roarers in proper ways, they put them into a room to contribute some theoretical foundation to the whole thing. They however raised some important ethical questions that got into the ways of some quite able roarer, and he feared things could get into the way of him shining in very bright light as leader of some ultimatively successful project, so he killed them all and destroyed any records of their work. Then they shoot the probe and the cryoship with some big roarers inside, and soon after destroyed their planet with some weapons of mass destruction, in a fuss about the details why the remaining rams were not inside the ship. And also a fuzz about all the gold they were always trying to steal from each other!

Well, I tried to believe, as it would be a very nice explanation of what’s going on, but then I failed, as it included elements that are impossible for me to prove rationally. Maybe I should pray some more, pray I could believe such a story? Or pray for, that I also could roar very loud, like all other people tend to do?

The revolution started on the renoise message board !

Let’s prepare!

• “Alexa, find me some armor for la revolución!”

• “Here is one result for ‘armor for la revolución’”

Screen-Shot-2017-01-11-at-8.06.25-PM.png

Eye like the intellectual #academic touch this thread was recently blessed with :ph34r:

So let my add more of my #mindful imperial Awesomeness. :walkman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lcfr6twjk-o

tide goes in, tide goes out…you cant explain that! Flat earth! Christian Jesus! I like turtles.

I had a somewhat similar experience as renoised, matter that has been displaced in unexplainable manner.
This incident, me an a friend was sitting on a bed, light single colored sheets. My friend had just had a lighter in his hands, but suddenly we couldn’t find it. We looked all over the room, still could not find the thing and gave up and left the room to find some matches instead. Then we came back into the room a couple of minutes later and the lighter was laying on the middle of the bed, clear as day, you couldn’t avoid seeing it. Still my friend and i could not find it a couple of minutes earlier.
I seriously can’t see any possibility for this to happen, it must have been some kind of glitch in time and space or something. It has had me baffled ever since.

I’ve had other experiences with something that might have been supernatural too.
Me and another friend once saw what we believed was a ghost. I really don’t believe in ghosts, but what i saw, i can’t say it was not a ghost. It was the appearance of a man, odd and scary looking, something very unnatural about the colors, a very gray looking hobo. He suddenly appeared by the train rails near a train station, there was nothing back there where he came from, only train rails and empty space with a fences around it. If i was the only one who saw it i would have dismissed it as being a hobo or something, but we both had the exact same response, we both ran the fastest we could away for several minutes without looking back, then we looked at each other, both with the same thought that we’d just seen a ghost.
I don’t really believe in ghosts as you would traditionally think of them, but i do believe that what we don’t see and experience the whole picture. I think it’s more to time, distance and matter that is very different from how we see it.

The third experience that i cannot fully explain, and i have actually not told anyone about it yet, as i felt it was very embarrassing at the time and actually made me seriously fear that i might be some kind of clairvoyant goofball.
When i was a kid i sometimes peed my bed, but like most children i grew it off me and never did it since…except this one single time when i was about 23yo. That night one of my friends died in a car accident.
It did not feel like a coincidence to me. I have a grand mother that has had lots of similar experiences and also her brother’s wife has even more crazy stuff she has told me about. Some is verified by many people, so i can’t believe it’s all just nonsense.

So maybe the earth is flat after all?