Any news for future versions?

I’m happy, yes, because it is the first time I see taktik in this forum.

So… he really exists!!!

:clownstep:

Me too … hahaha… :walkman:

1 Like

That summarizes it pretty well.

I’m back on track and have some more time for Renoise right now. So a new update is in the works, but not yet around the corner.

Right now we’re moving and updating all the renoise.com web server components though. They are getting moved to a new server and will be refreshed - this was very much-needed too.

Oh wow, so happy to read this!

1 Like

This is great news! :slight_smile:

1 Like

AWEEEssssoommmmmEEEEEEEEEE!!!

1 Like

I was wrong :huh:

you:

Awesome news.

So if Renoise is getting a High DPI overhaul, I assume Redux will get the same treatment… might finally get myself a license for it, too… :slight_smile:

!!!

Fantastic to find this thread updated with the Voice of the Creator.

2019 looks promising indeed for Renoise!

:drummer: :guitar: :clownstep: :badteethslayer:

1 Like

Awesome!!! :slight_smile:

Great to hear taktik is back again and that there is some progress and this awesome daw has not been forgotten.

1 Like

So good to hear! Long live Renoise!

1 Like

This is great news! I check by every few weeks to see if there is new information on an high-dpi update, or Taktik working on Renoise again. Really glad that things are happening again. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bestest news ever Oo

Welcome back home devs !

1 Like

pfft… OpenMPT… Windowz only. eww.

I’m so happy that this supercool daw is alive. It was probably or at least one of the best news of 2019. Thank you and wish all the best to devs + community and have a big fame! It’s awesome. :boom:

Why is everyone so excited, until there is a release you can use it is not alive, it is not being updated, done and done.

Why hasn’t somebody just contacted Taktik and asked how much it would cost to buy him out and get the code to open source it, he isn’t that interested in it anymore, so why not try and crowdfund the buy out?

And until I see proof that you’re not just a cat that walked across someone’s keyboard in a very particular way, your post is worthless.

Wait, so me stating a fact (There is no release until it is released) is worthless, but your post about some random cat nonsense is valuable, well done.

I’ve had confirmation from the man himself : update is on the way. The longer we wait the more quality we’ll get (QA takes time).

Also can we please cut this open source debate. It’s never been a solution except for some very very rare exceptions.

Another fact : number of professional grade floss music software: 0

Can we stop now ?

1 Like

the fuck are you on about, man? are you one of those ‘artists’ which’re in need of weekly DAW updates, just to get your motivation mojo flowing or wtf is it with you and your dumb statement to buy taktik out to get renoise open sourced???

it’s been taktik and 2-3 more devs… back then they had the time, nowadays it’s rL consuming their time.

tf r u doin on this forum? get tf outta here!

2 Likes

No need to yell at people but what a stupid suggestion making renoise open source and buying the main dev out. whats next a iOS free version with one oktave piano roll?

We should be glad also that Taktik finally responded and also is a bit aktiv in here. So not just be helpfull and report urgent bugs or good suggestions for the next update which he might be working on just now anyway.

2 Likes

WTF, no wonder non of the old guys post here anymore.

i even am one of the very first guys…

2 Likes