Any news for future versions?

Sorry, click on “Change settings for all users” (administraotr icon, bottom left) and new 2 menies will be opened :slight_smile:

1 Like

Old habits die hard. Decided to enter in production competition, only had a few days and instinct fired up Renoise and got to work. Was able to nip something together in about 5 or so hours.

Really sucks Renoise is abandonware. Will use it as long as the OS will load it I guess.

Just to make this clear. Renoise is not abandonware.

3 Likes

What a troll you are made @LegendaryTaunt! Nine months without appearing on the forums. Gives you no shame?

I believe that even you will continue to enjoy Renoise for a long time, look! :slight_smile:

Cheer up! Surely good things will happen soon!

:heartbeat::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts: Renoise

Oysters, there are many icons now!

1 Like

?¿‽

Dunno what troll you referring to.

And yeah I’ve not been here a long time. Other things happen in life besides these forums lol.

And as I said, I will continue to use the software until it doesn’t load anymore.

Hope this will work after the next Mac OS update later this year.

Well, sometimes there are people who have not visited the forums for a long time and the first thing they say is “a joke”.

Yes, on Mac there are some problems related to screen size, as far as I know, and with Apple’s fault. I guess it’s only a matter of time before they are resolved in Renoise.

No, there has been nothing very interesting in the forums in recent months. I guess everything people share doesn’t matter to you. But it is curious. In recent months there are many new people registered. People come and go. It seems that it doesn’t matter if someone leaves and then comes back and vice versa.

I checked the completely free OpenMPT tracker and on 26 May 2019 it gave a new version release. Renoise is commercial product without any release for some years. If the developers doesn’t have time or taste, release the Renoise as a open-source project. It will be similar like 3D creation suite Blender which is very popular and high quality SW.

Use something else man. I do. Even though I love Renoise, I don’t limit myself to only Renoise.

There are other trackers out there, even other DAWS that can do things that the team behind this product have no interest in implementing.

Renoise, at the end of the day is just a tool.

Hope you aren’t limiting your creativity to just one tool.

2 Likes