Any news for future versions?

Oh btw, what the devs think about making Renoise fx as VST? or Redux a effect version, too? Basically I am missing in Bitwig: Renoise Gate, EQ5, Filter3 the first filter, Digital/Analog Filter battery, also the old Filter (was it Filter2?), which is capable of blending, Distortion, the old Reverb (sounds like noise), Compressor. Couldn’t find similar VSTs so for.

It could be like Korg MDE-X, only with a much better gui :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh btw, what the devs think about…

crowdfunding a full-time pr dude

so the community can finally get their proper whitewashing and foul excuses

I really love trackers but…

1539284204-distracted-composer.png

And what, I wonder, does your humble opinion have to do with the lives, responsibilities and priorities of the Renosie dev team?

Oh right, nothing. I has nothing at all to do with it.

It isn’t such an alien concept that a customer voices an opinion on a developer’s forum, especially when the product they paid for feels abandoned and communication (which would fall into the “responsibilities” category) has been spotty.

But we get a new paid sample browser. What’s next? Paid LFOs?

What a joke

But who knows maybe the devs have developed a severe case of ligma …

If even the smallest things are not getting updated at all. Then it is highly unlikely anything else will.

Pumpkin soup

Heat 2 tbspolive oil in a largesaucepan,then gently cook 2 finely chopped onions for 5 mins, until soft but not coloured.

Add 1kg pumpkin or squash, cut into chunks, to the pan, then carry on cooking for 8-10 mins, stirring occasionally until it starts to soften and turn golden.

Pour 700ml vegetable or chicken stock into the pan and season with salt and pepper. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 10 mins until the squash is very soft.

Pour 150ml double cream into the pan, bring back to the boil, then purée with ahand blender. For an extra-velvety consistency you can pour the soup through a fine sieve.The soup can now be frozen for up to 2 months.

To make the croutons: cut 4 slices wholemeal seeded bread into small squares.

Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in afrying pan, then fry the bread until it starts to become crisp.

Add a handful of pumpkin seeds to the pan, then cook for a few mins more until they are toasted.These can be made a day ahead and stored in anairtight container.

Reheat the soup if needed, taste for seasoning, then serve scattered with croutons and seeds and drizzled with more olive oil, if you want.

1 Like

Measurements in metric.

I am confuse.

Any tutorials on how to turn an non-flat-screen monitor into an earthen oven?

But we get a new paid sample browser. What’s next? Paid LFOs?

What a joke

If it’s such a joke to you, get lost. Jerks like you won’t be missed around here.

Candy floss.

Ingredients
•800g sugar
•240ml corn syrup
•240ml water
•¼tsp salt
•1 tsp raspberry extract (or any flavor you like)
•2 drops pink (or any color) food coloring (optional)
You will also need:
•A 'decapitated’ whisk

1. Cover 8 cardboard paper-towel tubes with parchment. Set aside. With a damp pastry brush, wipe down the sides of the pan to prevent stray sugar crystals from forming.

2. In a large, heavy saucepan over medium heat, combine the sugar, corn syrup, water, and salt. Stir until the sugar is melted.

3.Clip on a candy thermometer, stop stirring, and heat to 320°F (160°C). Pour the molten liquid into a shallow heatproof container. Add the extract and food coloring (if using) and stir well.

1. Line your work table with parchment. I also spread parchment on the floor around the table to catch any stray bits of flying sugar.

2. Dip your decapitated whisk into the sugar syrup and hold it over the pot to let the sugar drip back into container for a second. Holding the whisk a foot (30 cm) above the parchment, swing the whisk back and forth so that thin strands of sugar fall on the paper. Repeat this a few more times until you have a nice nest of spun sugar.

Pumpkin soup does not taste salty at all, or at least, should not.

Check Backstage

:drummer: :drummer: :drummer:

:drummer:

Hallo taktik, kannst Du bitte ein aktuelles Statement abgeben, was denn jetzt bei Euch so los ist oder auch nicht? Danke.

Check Backstage

No, it’s best to visit the “Check for Updates…” web page:http://www.renoise.com/download/checkversion.php?prod=Renoise&version=311&regged=1

This is available in Renoise: Help / Check for Updates….Here you can check if there are new news, that is, the current state.For some reason it seems that there is a bug under the hood of Renoise that makes this website do not work. Could someone explain why?

Fosterr does not understand everything said in here. But maybe Fosterr can also add and help you kids out: Once on an old Graveyard there was some kids playing in the sun. For them it was not a Graveyard but more like a Playground. They did not see what it really was, so the kids just continued with their games and playing and cheering each other up. As it became later in the hours and the sun was setting, some of the kids starting asking about when the Parents would arrive to pick them up. Some of them got worried while other was just like they are coming soon to pick us up, no worries. It became darker and darker and in the night the place started to become creepy and the kids got angry crying for the parents to come and pick them up. But nobody come. The night got endless and some of the kids made small groups discussing what happened and when they finally picked up while others just gave up on even thinking about this. But nobody coming to pick them up. They got angry and started doing evil things to each others, blaming each others and picking on each others because nobody cam to pick them up. But nobody came to pick them up! They at the end all died and was very angry, this all happened in the 1930s and there are stories around that the kids are still playing on that Graveyard doing creepy evil things and STILL waiting for their Parents to finally come and pick them up. BUT NOBODY EVER CAME TO PICK THEM UP. This was a Movie Fosterr once saw and also which reminded me of whats going on in here. So please dont get mad at Fosterr.

Somebody needs to turn the light off, shut down this forum. Good night.

They stopped making my favorite Volvo 25 years ago, but that hasn’t stopped me from enjoying forums dedicated to it.?

We’re not ready for the crusher yet.
74e382e44fb98b350b6015de99cf6971.jpg?137

Cheer up ffx (it’s not that bad…well actually it is…but…) tiny ditty. I like pattern 2 :slight_smile:

Ditty.xrns