Any news from the dev-team?

Hey dev-team!

are you guys still working on / planning to update your great DAW called “Renoise” ?

2 Likes

Why?

1 Like

personally I wouldn’t expect one anytime soon…

3 Likes

JJRj

4 Likes

My understanding is the next update will have M1 support.

2 Likes

Yes and Linux arm support (for the Rasberry PI).

40 Likes

This is fantastic!

I’m just glad to know there is an update forthcoming! Fingers crossed for more macros :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Great to hear the dev team is still working on our favourite daw!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

6 Likes
6 Likes

Very nice, also great tune.

Oh, betas are closed nowadays? :frowning:

seems so :frowning:
(though i think it is good for taktik to do so nowadays, so i’m ok with this)

Hyped! :star_struck:

1 Like

Pi 400 Ordered, can’t wait!

The Pi 400 is quite a nice device. Especially for the price. Renoise team should think about (re)selling those with a licensed Renoise version and a nice set of samples to get people going. Maybe even sell different ones with special themes (i.e. different sample packs pre-installed). Or sell a version with an audio interface. Could be an interesting alternative to all those hardware grooveboxes that seem to be on high demand. You would still need a screen (but a modern TV works, too!), sure, but the “Renoise Pi/Renoise 400” would be cheaper than even a Novation Circuit (and much more powerful). :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just looked at the pi400 to see what you’re talking about. There is no numpad on this thing. I would never be able to use Renoise without a full keyboard.

They can, and do, put pi’s into synths, those pi’s run daw-like-software; then they call them daw-less.

1 Like

Well, there are numpad keys via Fn, but that is not optimal. I think that it would be great if Renoise came with a reasonable (alternative) key mapping for keyboards without proper numpad. That would be great not only for the Pi 400 but for most laptops these days.

1 Like

ARM support? Wow I’d be able to run Renoise on my cell phone.