Asynchronous instrument LFOs

This could just be a simple toggle on LFOs for “Key Sync” or the like. It would make the instruments feel a lot more alive as they wouldn’t sound exactly the same on each note trigger.

I realize you can work around this with a track LFO but that is a little clunky.

yeah i’d love this

renoise devs seem to have no interests in useful features :)

I could have sworn there was a “Modulate the Modulations” thread somewhere but yes, this or that or anything.

Right now I’m finding the sample modulation pretty bland compared to what I can do in the track/FX section where I can modulate the frequency of an LFO with other LFOs creating really organic things.

To me it sounds like a problem that already can be solved by using the key tracker and LFO’s in the modulation chain or effects chain of the instrument, or am i missing something?
I haven’t had enough time with the new modulation tools to fully understand how they all work, but it seems to me it has potential to do just about everything i can think of.

Instrument lfo’s seem not to have restart/retrigger button

No you’ll have to use the LFO’s in the FX chain for that. You can use the keytracker to make slight changes to each key in the modulation chain though.

+INF, please add this, golden, etc