Beat The Piss Out Of Somebody...

How far away was the car? I think there is a good chance you didnt hit the guy. Shooting from pistol or revolver accurately requires some skills, especially with moving target. Its not so easy as many think, because the barrel is so short its hard to aim without proper training. Of course if target is really close then its a different thing.

And of course it depends on the gun too. For example this gun hits everything else except what you aimed at…

:lol: Haha- I’m by no means any kind of tuff guy or gun slinger… I was just being a stupid ass drug addict I guess… maybe I thought I had something to prove to myself or some weird shit- who knows what the f**** I was thinking in the midst of being a dope zombie :lol:

I remember when I was a kid I used to fight with this kid named Al Spadi everyday after school when the bus would drop us off (I always seemed to have some arch enemy for some reason when I was little)… anyway he threw a rock at me from seriously like a block away. It hit me square in my fcking mouth and chipped my front tooth, so now I have like 3/4 of it left (girls dig it apperantly). I remember running up to him all super flipped out and trying a karate kick I saw in a ninja turtles movie. I broke his collar bone or shoulder blade. I remember thinking I was so cool the next day cause he used to f*** with everybody, so I was a celebrity at school for a couple days until the principle called my mom and told her what had happened. I guess one of the kids at our bus stop told the bus driver or some shit. Well that was the end of that moment of glory. My mom kicked my ass all super hardcore when she found out- it was on some child abuse shit. But it was kinda weird cause when she found out that he was a bully a week later she broke down all crying and told me I did a good job- that really confused the shit out of me :blink: . I guess I was too young to understand at the time, but she said she felt bad cause I didn’t have a dad to tell me stuff like that when i got into boy trouble… it’s wierd when you remember stuff like this 14 years later. It makes me appreciate my mom alot- damn, I’m getting all teary eyed guys haha. :rolleyes:

It was like maybe a lane away to the right of me, like 10 feet or so, but diagonaly behind us by a few feet. The gun was this old school snub nosed 38, I remember being shocked by how hard it kicked back and how loud that shit was for how small the gun was. It’s weird cause I’m sure the guy was just as much a sleaze crook as chip was, but for some reason sometimes I hope I missed. Before I was just kinda apathetic to it and just tried to not think about it. I hate having a concience- who needs the guilt, I was raised catholic the way it is.

That’s a much better/funny story than the gun one mate. Good stuff to remember from childhood. :P

The gun one though is f****ed up.

It just makes me think about how careful you need to be if you get involved in a fight, because just out of nowhere, someone might pop a cap up your ass and you are history.

:blink:

i had a guy named Raymond and his 3 older brothers after my blood for the better part of primary school… and they were all popular and all the bullys of their grades…it started because i was the only kid to stand up to him…I just didnt like being pushed around…sometimes it got pretty brutal, fights in toilet blocks are bad. The most memorable occasion, I think he was ready to kill me, had a metal bar of some description, me pinned against the wall arms and all, the only option I had was to bite the fker. and I did, real fken hard on the muscle that connects the neck to the shoulder thinking it might soften the blow, but I seemed to get a pretty decent nerve or something because he pretty much fell down crying in agony and his boys ran away. I think it scared them seeing a person bite, but like clint eastwood said in some cowboy movie, “when it looks like ya aint gunna make it, you gotta get real mean”

yeah, its especially true nowadays as we have so many drug addicts running around who can kill you without hesitation for 10 bucks that you happen to have in your pocket… this is really f****ed up! Things like that make me want to grab the gun and shoot the brains out of those lowminded people… (louis, dont take it too personally ;) glad you pulled yourself out of that shit)

the guy who is my best friend now for the last 12 years, i met him in highschool when he was getting picked on by all these bullies… nothing too rough, they would just push him into lockers and shit. anyway i was all scraggly with my long blonde hair at the time and i stood up to them (about 2 or 3 guys) in the middle of the gym , all i did was like puff out my chest and tell them not to mess with the little guy … they all backed down and they never messed with him again, so i didn’t get to have a fight :(

Note to self… do not f**** with Alex/Mike Tyson :o

Trakit reminds me of the guy in the movie Taxi Driver… like a street vigilante who wants to knock off a couple of the scumbags of society. :lol:
dj lo: Have you noticed guys who just seem to pick on people always tend to run when confronted with a situation where they may really have to be as tuff as they act? I know I have been a bully a few times myself and when somebody had stood up to me- needless to say I backed down (except one time when I ended up getting my ass kicked).

Has anybody ever gotten in a fight and was in the right… and after giving the person a well deserved ass whoopin, felt bad for the guy? This happened to me recently. After the guy was on the floor all busted up, I felt like I wanted to puke, it was like my body was telling me I am not a violent person by nature. or something weird, or as if I had super bad reaction to my emotions, as if I couldn’t handle my own adrenelin. After the fight I felt all super bad and started apologising to the guy (even though I think he deserved a few good kicks while he was down). It was some strange shit. My buddy thought I was puking cause the dude hit me in the stomach or something- he couldn’t understand why I felt sick.

yeah, i know what you mean… It happens to me quite often. I can be like really angry at someone, like i want to kill the bastard… and then if he backs down and acts somewhat pathetic, i kinda feel bad for him and could even apologize myself, unless he really really deserves some ass kicking…

EDIT: and yes, i do feel like our society could really use some cleanup :) So much superficial, mean, abusiv etc people all around, i mean what the fukk :ph34r:

when i was in 5th grade i got in a stupid fight with my best friend, during school… i cried for like 2 hours afterwards and i think he was in the bathroom crying too …

then we lost our friendship and have hardly talked since :(

Here’s trackit practising in the mirror what he’s going to say before he let’s a scumbag meet the peace-maker :lol:

:P

lol yeah

except that im built better ;)

but seriously, i do get pissed from time to time… most of all i hate, hmmm, i dont know how to say it in english, lets say “low punch type”/unfair behaiviour, this really freaks me out. I like fair play. And i dont mean like in fights only… i mean in every type of situation.

a couple phrases:

“below the belt”
“eye gouging”
“footies to the ballsac” … ok no i made that one up

Trackit I agree with you.
I´m so tired of people who behave like shit.
Like groups of people jumping literally on other just for fun etc.

If I had a gun and was attacked by a gang I know I wouldn’t hesitate to shoot in self defense. Ofcourse I would fire a warning shot first but after that its me or them and I have a kid who could lose his father.

Anyway it doesn’t matter because I´m not going to get a gun I´m against guns.
Its just how I would reason.

Anyway I remember when I was 13 and I had trained jujutsu for 3 years and then akido for one year.

When schools most feard bully comes up to me and starts to push me around. He was 2 years older and much bigger.
I was also quite small for my age at that time. So I tell him friendly to stop but his goes like yeah and what are you going to do about it.

I say to him. I wont tell you to stop one more time. He just laugh and continues to push me around even harder.

All the time he pushes me around I try to resist as much as I can.

And then when he tries to push me even harder I use a jujutsu move and step a little to the side and uses his strength to take him down on the floor while using an Akido move grabbing his hand and his finger.

So when I have him lying there on the floor I just tell him to newer mess with me again.

At first he tried to move away, because he didn’t relaise that I could break his finger.

I was kind of scared to let him go.
So I told him I didn’t want to fight him but if I had to next time I would hurt him real bad.

It was just a bluff from my side because I don’t think I would had stand a chance to win a fight with him if he had been better prepared.

But I guess he belived I was a good fighter after successfully getting him down. So he never bothered me anymore.

I myself was very surprised to see the stuff I had been practicing working for real.

The good thing about Aikdo is that you have these break his finger/arm locks that makes you able to hold a much stronger and bigger oponent. Because you just need to have one of his fingers or his hand.
And you use your leg and body against one of the arms.
The locks in jujutsu/judo is not nearly as effective because they all need you to be almost as strong as your oponent.

Anyway that was the only time someone tried to bully me so I guess I was lucky.

That’s cool.

and I think I’m a bit innocent, because that’s how I envision myself getting into a fight: just deflecting the attackers attempts until he realizes that he is messing up with someone that he shouldn’t.

The gun talk though is a good reminder to avoid getting into conflict at all costs, and rely in physical aggression only as a last resort.

But when you have the real deal fight (no guns I mean), all martial arts techniques are lost. Just check that dude’s videos on his ultimate fighting competitions or something, and you’ll see what it’s about.

There is very little technique there other then:

1- going for some pressure points (he punches the liver/stomach line quite often),
2- attempt to break/twist an arm or leg, and
3- complete use of his weight and physical strength.

When we are taught self-defense the professor says “on the streets everything counts”, and be fast. That’s all there is to it.

Somebody’s been taking lessons… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx3hqZ_1hUQ…ch=lady%20punch

what the hell happend there?? :unsure:

Haha, that lady litteraly got smashed in the face for talking shit. Ouch! She going to have swollen lips.

Good god that was a flippin hard hit, holy shit!

bwhahahahahahha

Wtf does she say?