Bump This Thread If You Purchased Renoise

I second that!

Well, I re-bought it (version ran out), so I guess that counts!

Bump

Bump-eti-bump. Hello!

Many thanks to the renoise developers for making a Linux version of this superb tracker. :walkman:

:) I needed a nice sequencer for Linux.

Purchased it today. I really like it for what it does and for the memories it brings back from the good-old-homecomputer-times in the 80s and 90sā€¦

:)

BTW: Great quality software for a great price!

I upgraded my license today :D
In a grand total of 3 times I payed for Renoise and still its like a steal; so much fun, so much passion, so much part of my life.
This software is CHEAP for what it can do!

It is the ONLY software for what I pay!

Thank you devs for completing my digital music life as DJ TerraByte!

Purchased today, after giving the demo a beating over a few months on and offā€¦ the matrix and render vsti to sample in 2.5 were just too much to resist committing to the tool, superb!

Cheers,
LW.

Bump.

(is there a bump counter anywhere ? always been very curious to know how many people bought renoise since it exists)

Bought it a week ago. Renoise is simply amazing!

Been toying around with the 2.1 demo for a while, and decided to purchase it due to the fact that I could render samples. Donā€™t regret it to say the least.

Bump

Finally - Iā€™ve been waiting for a tracker as good as this since I stopped using amigas (It was a long wait)

I purchased today so I could use with my x-station (asio) and other midi gear ā€¦ now Iā€™m really late to bed ā€¦

I made the purchase today after playing around for the last week with the demo.

Brand new to tracking; so its a little overwhelming.

Want to use Renoise and the Pattern matrix for playing live shows!

Bought it in version 1.9. Found out about Renoise in the hunt for Linux audio apps. Currently set up is a osx machine for Techno and an xp DnB machine. Tried the demo for about 15 mins and was sold.

+1

Bump

Bought in June 2010

Payed twice now.
First purchase was back in the brown days.
Goes well with rice.

[center]
[/center]BAHAHAHAAHH!!! Fucking guy =D You rule buddie!!! [center]
[/center]Purchased Renoise this Augustā€¦ Used my cousins licence priorā€¦ It expired tho, he was with this program since the beginning I believeā€¦ Now he says heā€™s ā€œtoo oldā€ lolā€¦ [center]
[/center]_o0m

Bumpā€¦ :)

In soviet russia license buys you. :D