Bump This Thread If You Purchased Renoise

I bought it back from 1.28. hooray for my loyalty. may taktik live long

bump

got license at 2.5 when it came out :wacko: but hey i get to be a beta tester :rolleyes:

bumpity bump!i think i bought renoise at 2.0ā€¦

:) BUMP !! I got Renoise 2.5 7th april 2010 and I Love it !

I bought renoise a week ago. It seems good.

Bought renoise a while ago . Looking to purchase more licenses for friends and family.

1.9, canā€™t wait to register it again.

2.1 ā€“ doesnā€™t seem that long agoā€¦ ;)

Just downloaded my brand new copy of Renoise from backstage. Greetings!

got 2.6 beta to play with duplex and monome / osc / lua scripting.

off to the tutorials

Bump.

Bought it sometime in late '04 if I remember correctly, when I found such an awesome successor to FT2. It was well worth the $45 I paid for it, and even the major version number upgrade.

Super stable and quick, on all 3 platforms, which I love. It gladly loads and runs many plugins that would crash or wonā€™t even load in Acid.

Plus with the new sample auto-seek function, itā€™s more encouraging than ever for doing projects with long vocal samples.

For sequencing complex drum patterns, I find it quicker than most any other DAW to get them sounding the way I want them to.

The only somewhat negative thing I find about it, is that it doesnā€™t work with my Scope ASIO2 drivers. Iā€™m not sure if that is a Sonic-Core issue, or a Renoise one though. But hey, it still supports ASIO1, and it was the first tracker (that I found at least) to even support ASIO at all, so no big deal there.

I definitely enjoy using it, and recommend it to anyone who is comfortable with, or willing to explore an excellent tracker interface.

Renoise has brought so much happiness upon me, the whole fuck-the-piano-roll-paradigm thing, i love it, when Iā€™m riding the train I plug my headphones and just start making some random beat and hopefully develope it into a song.

I really want to buy it, but there is currently heavy foreign exchange controls on my country (Venezuela, no, not vuvuzela) which prevents me to acquire renoise, basically I would need to buy black market dollars or euros, at those prices that are almost 5 times the actual exchange rate makes it very hard to buy a license.

There is a way to buy foreing currency but thereā€™s a max quota per capita of 200$, renoise license is almost half of that.

Anyway, I love this software and currently I only enjoy the totally uncrippled demo version of renoise, but itā€™s def on my plans to buy a licenseā€¦
keep on traking brothers! love!

I bought when 1.9 was released ā€¦

Since I replaced my soundcard native ASIO drivers with ASIO4ALL, everything has improved by leaps and bounds. Definitely worth trying out!!

registered last week. canā€™t win situation. lol. be well guys!

donā€™t know exactly when i bought her but iā€™m finaly going to sleep with her :dribble:

Iā€™ve been using the demo for about 2 years, and I just bought my license about 2 days ago!

i bought it 15 September 2010.

i discovered it more than 1 year ago, but i didnĀ“t see it in deep until 2 months ago, and when i discovered the ā€œmidi mappingā€ capabilities i launched directly to buy it. this is what i was searching to have in a music program, and Renoise have this. the plus that i was using Fasstracker II a long time ago and Renoise is based in it, then i feel like in my house :)

long live to Renoise!!

Tried it out for about 75 hours before i purchased. Had to make sure I could hang with the workflow and could integrate it into Logic. So far, so good. What finally sold me was the ability to use RMX as a multitimbral plug inside renoise. See yā€™all around the forum.

Somewhere in the summer of 2006. Canā€™t find the email. Time flies!

Watch Conviction Online Free