Color Themes For Renoise

And this one, shamelessly impersonating the Renoise forum.

Forum Fanboy

Forum Fanboy
Forum Fanboy (dltfm).xrnc (5.0 KB)

12 Likes

Nice, they look so good! :stuck_out_tongue:

This theme is called Polaris and it is based on the Molokini theme.polaris
polaris2
polaris.xrnc (4.9 KB)

It would be really cool if Renoise allowed the matrix block data to be lighter or white tho.

10 Likes

reposting my ace gameboy colour theme
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DSxdZxyW4AA-vjZ?format=jpg&name=900x900

I dig the purple and black. Very easy on eyes for me too. Nice and sharp

Heres the Gameboy theme

1 Like

I made a theme based on Hyper Light Drifter.

Gray with blue accents for information that matters. Pink where I thought I could fit a secondary accent color. This was the same for MIDI/Automation. Tool tip window is black with green letters like the health bar/packs from the game. The track colors are all based on the drifter, guardian, alternate drifter, and NG+ cape colors from the Wiki. I color-picked them to keep it accurate. I left the alternate main back and some markers white because I couldn’t tell when I was changing them what I was affecting. If anyone lets me know or I find them later, I’ll update my theme.

RenoiseTheme(HLDD) Hyper Light Drifter (Dark).xrnc (4.8 KB) Hyper Light Drifter (Light).xrnc (4.8 KB)

8 Likes

you have this button:
but you can also paste pictures from your clipboard!

A new PICO-8 Theme, “Dusty Chocolate”, just for fun, nothing fancy.

Screen Shot 2020-07-10 at 5.40.43 PM Pico-8 Dusty Chocolate.xrnc (5.0 KB)

5 Likes

:vampire:Dracula Theme

mb-dracula-renoise

:boom: Direct XRNC Download from GitHub: Dracula for ReNoise :arrow_down:

:jack_o_lantern:

Redux Theme

:boom: Direct XRNC Download from GitHub: Dracula for Redux :arrow_down:

:ghost: Spooky Details

:bat:

:spider_web: Dracula Theme for other apps:

:drummer: UPDATE 2020-10-25T05:00:00Z // ReNoise theme is up officially on the Dracula theme site: https://draculatheme.com/renoise

8 Likes

@Bluethereal that blue theme looks gorgeous! Came here looking for something like that.

2 Likes

Thank you, i use VIM daily!
(not nano, nor emacs :PPP)

2 Likes

Finally singed up for the forums to post this.

Gruvbox-ish:
screenshot_2020-09-07_H20M59S36

12 Likes

That means a lot, thank you! I made it because my laptop screen is bad, I hope everyone benefits from the contrast :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The Dracula theme is definitely working now! Good job guys, this theme is awesome!

1 Like

Hello Renoise Community!

Here are 2 Themes from me, to give something back to our beloved Renoise Community.
The “Digital Camo” Theme and “LED Style” Theme. Both are primary optimized for optical ergonomic and good visibility. “Digital Camo” Theme is on maximal Contrast for better visibility of actual selected Channel in the Mixerwindow. LED Style Theme is inspired on 80’ LED Displays with some more moderat Contrast. Test it out, maybe you will love it! :slight_smile:

Digital Camo Theme

Digital Camo Theme

Download “Digital Camo” Theme

and

LED Style Theme

LED Style Theme

Download LED Style Theme

4 Likes

Glad you dig it. I made a small adjustment here recently when doing the redux version & noticed some ui text could be more distinct. It’s on GitHub now. Anyhow, thanks for like. :love_you_gesture:t2:

I’ve got an XFCE4 terminal Dracula adaption too, use it with almost everything so figure would look good in ReNoise.

2 Likes

This is really nice and clean, thanks for taking the time to post this. I really dig the pattern editor portion in contrast to the other sections. :+1:t2:

that looks painful to me, it’s too bright
this is my version
curr
nonetheless - thank you a lot for your effort!:slight_smile:

1 Like