Color Themes For Renoise

This is incredible! Very nice work.

There should be an option to recolour the piano keys

Hello,

Here a smal Bugfix for my Colorful-Beauty Theme. The special VU-Meter’s which used by some songs and in a few FX like Compressors or LFO’s was black on black. i have fixed this to yellow color. You can tested it self with the Demosong “Hunz - Soon Soon” here a screen’s

fix

fix1

I found a weak in visibling the channel Mute/Solo state what is unfixable, because if i change this colorsetting the normal Buttons and the FX Tabs color change to. For a little more visibility you can lowering the brightness of the normal button colorshade in some limited range.

I found 2 Font Drawing Bugs in Renoise. One in Mst Mastering Channel options and one in LFO FX Addon. Here some screen’s. I have marked the positions. For me it looks that the vertical Labelsize not fits the fontsize, so that some part of the Labeltext is cutted away. Maybe too, that the fontsize of configured font not really measured. It would be nice if some official could report this to dev team and we get fixed this in next Renoise version.

Visual Bug 1

Visual Bug 2

Visual Bug 3

Colorful Final3 (black special meter fixed).xrnc (5.0 KB)

happy tracking :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I made some modified Dark keys fits to Colorful-Beauty Theme. Copy the Content of the rar archive to skin\icons and restart Renoise. Thats it. Like the fontchange this mod is global.

pressed halfnotes are now neon-lightblue
pressed fullnotes are neon-orange

Download: Modified Keys for Colorful-Beauty Theme

Hope you will like it.

1 Like

Ok guys…

fasten your seatbelts! :smiley: I proudly presents my “Renoise Theme (reinterpretet)” Theme. All in One ( inkl. Keysets, Textures, Cursors and Fonts)

Here some impressions…

Textures

Download: Renoise Theme (reinterpreted)

Hope you enjoy it.

In next future i will upload a complete collection with all themes i created.

happy tacking :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Love this one. Light themes are my favs. Just think the cursor is kinda hard to see, so I changed that

Any plans for a reupload it? I really want to try it!

Im setting up a Discord Server at moment with all my Themes and Mod stuff. :slight_smile: Link follows soon.

2 Likes

Looking forward to this - just sayin’.

1 Like

Hey has anyone done an 808 or 909 style theme??

We could do some ace ones based on classic synths too, like the Jupiter-8!

3 Likes

cool, thanks, looking forward for it :blush:

Here is the Discord invite for Theming Server. Renoise Themes & Stuff
The server is still under construction. Some channels may not accessable at this moment or some download channels may empty till i have maked some theme screenshots for it.

Here’s a dark TR-808 theme

Screen Shot 2021-09-17 at 12.54.19 PM

808Dark.xrnc (5.0 KB)

9 Likes

GORGEOUS. Well done!

is there a way to change the red colored frame when in Edit Mode?

1 Like

Looks like my Phase Plant V1 from July 2020. I Think I shared it on Phase Plant Discord server or something.

I updated it to V2 back in March this year. And I updated the piano keys to match better.
Screenshot 2021-09-23 at 00.47.04

2 Likes

Is anyone got this LeeBee theme? It is so nice!
ksngUkw

2 Likes

Sorry for the late review. I have checked your theme now. Very clear in contrast and ergonomics. Nice coloring on background and pattern organiser. Very good readability on the controls. Great Work Mate. Check out a few impressions with my fontmod. Do you give me the permission to host your theme on Theming Discord Server for permanent avaiability?

Of course you can! I’m glad you like it! the font looks amazing with it :slight_smile:

hybrid.xrnc (5.0 KB)

Colors taken from terminal.sexy/collection/hybrid

screenshot hybrid theme

I may do changes, which can be found here: GitHub - spktkpkt/renoise_colorthemes: Color themes for Renoise

6 Likes