Color Themes For Renoise

awesome theme’s !!! thx

i wish all theme’s used their colors also for the db meters in the mixer and some fx’s ?
feels ‘better/more complete’ then using the default ones ?

sure, i could do it myself, as i probably will :)

Great theme, but again the small wish from me:
See above http://www.renoise.com/board/index.php?s=&…st&p=101919

If the pattern editor/DiskBrowser or other parts within Renoise are keyboard focused, is hardly visible with this theme. Would be great if you could separate the focus colors a bit more…

This is love :wub:

BlueBeat is awesome. Thanks C-zar!

What’s the name of the 1.9 theme shown on the main page?
http://www.renoise.com/indepth/wp-content/…enoise19_2l.png
gj-DMProMaster ?

I also asked the same question in another topic, Bantai says that he modified gj-DMProMaster just a little, but when I open that theme, it looks way different, not that much black. Well, Bantai told me he didn’t save the theme, bummer dude!

That’s really sad, since this theme looks like the best theme ever to me! Great job by Bantai. Maybe one could re-create it from that .png picture, by letting Photoshop discover which colors are used?

Link doesnt work.

works for me… try ‘save target as…’

edit

oh, i guess bantai just fixed the link earlier, n/m :)

Try as I might, I haven’t been able to find an Impulse Tracker theme. I’m sure somebody’s made one at some point, but since I never came across one, I invented my own. Sorry for the huge 2MB image, but I wanted to preserve the colors and scale to really show it off. :D

I actually took screenshots of the original Impulse Tracker windows and copied the RGB values into Photoshop and then converted them into hex values to preserve the authenticity. Some balancing had to be done to account for contrast and readability. I’m pretty happy with it!

No upload anamnesis?

Exellent contrasts, anamnensis! Want to share the XML too? ;)

Of course. I thought about posting it but didn’t have it uploaded. I made some very minor tweaks to the effects columns and button colors.

Enjoy! :)

Bantai, Anamnesis - thank you both!

Made these themes. Sorry no screenshot.

1.) Attack of the Girly Theme (a pastel theme)
2.) The 70’s Are Back (Washed out blue and brown)
3.) The 70’s Are Back Again (ReDeux of #2)
4.) Green Grass & Blue Skies (bright greens, blues and yellows, like a sunny day)
5.) Aero Studio (bright green, bronze, sand and gray)

Attack of the Girly Theme
The 70’s Are Back
The 70’s Are Back Again
Green Grass & Blue Skies
Aero Studio

I share my Blue XP theme for renoise 1.9

Download

Enjoy!

Thanks Bantai, the gj-DMProMaster now works for me too! I had my videocard running on 16 bit colors instead of 32 bit :wacko: Yep! That was pretty stupid . . .

Here’s my favorite theme that I made for 1.9. I’m going to go ask taktik if maybe he’ll add it in the themes folder for 2.X.

theme download

Can you tell me, how can I change the themes in RN?

in the diskbrowser, there is an option “themes”, there you can just select themes by doubleclicking on them…

if you mean design ur own themes then you go into “edit->preferences->theme”, there you can edit that :0