Color Themes For Renoise

Here’s my personal theme. Nothing special, but I like it, maybe some of you, too.

f+d+k_greenandorange.xml

My theme. Enjoy :panic:

Download --> krixa_hatch.xml

i like my renoise theme to be in matrix code

Hi.

I created a new theme called OneColor. It’s monochromatic grayscale and a single hue with varying values.

This should allow many variations to be made quickly using the Global Saturation and Value sliders.

Enjoy :)

Here is the theme in it’s native dark state.

But with some adjustments I created this:

And then quickly to this:

It occurred to me as I was getting things setup on my notebook that this did not exist yet, and I think it should as most people are happy with a grayscale and their favorite colors? Probably some more effort could be put into creating some inverted ones for light backgrounds (as the one I did kind of hides some of the text in the selected states), but it’s a good start for getting something quickly setup I hope.

Download here

This was a total coincidence that I used green for the OneColor theme, but it might suit you :)

If you want real Matrix, take the value down by 10 or so, and remove the textures. This will make it look like it’s floating on some terminal.

I created another theme called BlueMech-B. It’s also monochromatic grayscale and a blue hue.

This can also allow variations to be made quickly.

Enjoy :)

I created the other themes I just posted on my MacBook, and they looked kind of ass on my PC. This one is better.
Download here

My theme today:

download

this is genius!

editing.

Thanks.

Great theme! The colours are good for the eye!

http://www.mediafire.com/?i9u50398o83n29z

3 skins in colors of brown , bordo and green/orange (they are from the skins of the original installtion of renoise and i changed them a liittle bit)

Thanks, here is an update of latest :)

It’s a little brighter. I work in complete darkness in the basement, and this is the best balance I can achieve.

!(soundgasmdesign.com Brighter (grymmjack).png)

[Download](soundgasmdesign.com Brighter (grymmjack).xml)

track and kill

download

Here is a port of Ableton Live Clay Look and Feel.

Download

Hi All,

You can download here the FastTracker 2 Keyboard & Theme for Renoise v2.80:

FT2 Keyboard & Theme for Renoise 2

Happy Fun !

iNTERLuNe

rar? … smh…

YES : 2 XML files. You don’t like it ?

Greetings,

iNTERLuNe

Still my favourite renoise theme. The girls love it.

Big up sir.

I’ve seen some people fiddling around with the textures in the skin directory lately and some even changing fonts and stuff.
How about starting a new thread where people can post their improved/altered inofficial skin-files (fonts/textures/etc)?

Wow, this one let me feel like I was sitting in front of an Amiga! Nice :rolleyes: Workbench 2.0 style.