Color Themes For Renoise

Screen Shot 2022-12-29 at 12.01.13 AM

teenage mutant mushroom eater.xrnc (5.0 KB)
teenage nostalgia vibe

4 Likes

Screen Shot 2022-12-29 at 1.03.22 PM
Mystery Machine.xrnc (5.0 KB)

I’d like to slap an image of Scooby Doo’s mug somewhere on this. Would anyone care to instruct me on how to put images in themes running Renoise 3.3.2 on a macbook? Tried to google it but to no avail.

1 Like

You should be arrested for this.

3 Likes

you can create custom textures, but they stretch weird in different views. right click on renoise, select show package contents > contents > resources > skin > textures. duplicate one of the texture folders and rename it, then open a .bmp editor and have at it. BodyTexture.bmp and InnerBodyTexture.bmp is the place to start, I believe. Preserve the names when saving. save format and color formatting may well make a difference. good luck!

there’s a texture thread here: More GUI Textures (Please)

2 Likes

jarzu3, you’re welcome.

Screen Shot 2022-12-29 at 1.38.30 PM
TR-707.xrnc (5.0 KB)

5 Likes

Screen Shot 2022-12-29 at 8.54.15 PM
s3000xl.xrnc (5.0 KB)

tribute to this rock solid hardware sampler which I personally cherish

2 Likes
Screenshot

Decided to make foggy, vintage looking theme based on FM8 theme.

Vintage Body Terminal.xrnc (5.0 KB)

6 Likes

Very nice :ok_hand:

1 Like

Mandy.xrnc (5.0 KB)

2 Likes

Sega Genesis.xrnc (5.0 KB)

4 Likes

Haha, nice! you inspired me to make these…

you can replace the original with these files in your logos folder if you want the sega font and badge. just make sure to save them with the original file names, Renoise@4x.png and Badge@4x.png, respectively

Renoise@4x
Badge@4x

4 Likes

R

The sounds of the YM2612 is my first sonic memory(pun intended) and the Sega Genesis’ music was definitely generated by a tracker. How perfect. Thanks Bro!!

1 Like

For sure, bruh. I was a die hard Sega fan as a kid. I even had the master system back in the day :metal:
Tons of good music in those Genesis titles

1 Like

genMDM – Catskull Electronics

I still have a Genesis and planning on getting one of these. How cool to track the ym2612 the way it originally was with all the modern features of Renoise

Whoa… Fucking dope. Didn’t realize that was a thing that could be done! If you end up getting that set up working, you’ve definitely got to post some video of renoise tracking the Genesis chip :space_invader::fire:

1 Like

Yeah that’s low key what I’m waiting on lol it’s sold out right now :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Hey you think you could whip up those logos in the smaller format as well?

Sure, what size do you want?

1 Like

There are two copies in the logos folder of the files you provided. I just wanted the non 4x versions

here ya go :slight_smile: files will need to be renamed to match the originals present in the logos folder. Badge.png, and Renoise.png
Always good to keep duplicates of the originals, too, ofc :upside_down_face:

Badge
Renoise

post a screenshot with the full theme w logos when you get it, ya?

1 Like