Color Themes For Renoise

It says that the page can’t be found or I don’t have permission to view it

Some cool skins including one inspired by the GBA SP/Gamecube

Phazon Sickness.xrnc (5.0 KB)
GBA Nostalgia.xrnc (5 KB)
Space Latte Metal.xrnc (5.0 KB)
Polar Energy.xrnc (5.0 KB)

6 Likes

Thank you! That was inspired by the Gold iPad model and the Chiang Mai synth in KORG Gadget.

thanks! creating 60 frames of ascii imagery is a labour of love

1 Like

had to be more selective about how the color picking part so it’s not such a resource intensive script. it runs in 10-14 seconds on an rpi3b+

Current setup that I really enjoy
fontsanddarkcursor.txt Replace .txt with .zip (2.0 MB) Inter/Commodore fonts and Dark Cursor, Replace cursors and fonts folders in Contents/Resources/Skin.

skeu2.xrnc (5.0 KB) low contrast skeumorphic inspiration from Wii and Mac OS in 2007

2009.xrnc (5.0 KB)

noiselabs.xrnc (4.9 KB)

9 Likes

Plastic Watermelon.xrnc (5.0 KB)

12 Likes

This is lovely! I can’t figure out how to install it, I’m getting a file called forest_rnthm.rar but I don’t seem to be able to import it as a theme to Renoise

Edit: All good, I got it. Beautiful theme, thank you!

1 Like

Maniak.xrnc (5.0 KB)

This is mostly the same as “Plastic Watermelon” but I fixed a few colors for the fx commands so they’re a bit easier to see, A bit more yellow, and made the track colours match the dracula theme. trying to give off some kind of children’s toys vibes idk lol

7 Likes

I think the default Renoise theme is pretty perfect. I also like the @TNT basic theme that I was using in the past months. It’s very easy on the eyes. Yesterday I found the gray and green theme (that comes with Renoise) and I also like this pretty much:

The colorful themes look nice, but I think they are often hard on the eyes sometimes. Do you just edit the theme file until you like it or is there an easier method?

3 Likes

Thank you so much BOOMER for the amazing Dracula skin for Redux!!! This is a game changer for me! I found it a little dark on my M1 mac so made a few mods to it.

I am not allowed to upload attachments yet because I am a new user. But, I will try to remember to come back and post it! :smiley:
Update: Here you go!
Mineral-Hills-Mod-of-dracula-redux-theme-1.0-LightBlueButtons.xrnc (5.0 KB)

7 Likes

I needed to make a theme and so I made two. The 2nd theme is for people who like to look at wine, enjoy the fine things in life, and maybe eat cheese.

EXson Low (davidxon).xrnc (5.0 KB)

Fine ReWine (davidxson).xrnc (5.0 KB)

4 Likes

ily_ily.xrnc (5.1 KB)

Made this yesterday!

7 Likes

This is a pretty color theme @EETTEE!

2 Likes

Thanks! I love to look at it!!

WOW!!!hahahaha Pretty cool!

1 Like

finally a beptol bismol theme

2 Likes

AuDHD Eyesore.xrnc (4.9 KB)

Inspired by the color pink… and some dark shit. But mostly pink (or is that purple?)

4 Likes

highway_rehab_deco.xrnc (5.0 KB)

highway_rehab_qbert.xrnc (5.0 KB)

highway_rehab_writers_block.xrnc (5.0 KB)

13 Likes

These are very✨ nice