Color Themes For Renoise

Yea)) They literally changed the game with that Granular module)))

1 Like

Beautiful theme! There’s another Phaseplant theme floating around the forums, by the way!

Lmao PP is a weird way of calling PhasePlant :joy:

2 Likes

It is isn’t it :joy:

1 Like

I agree this phase plant one looks really neat, gonna give it a shot tomorrow! Nice one

1 Like

ReSteam - minimal theme - inspired buy a certain popular gaming platform.

ReSteam.xrnc (5.0 KB)

8 Likes

Does anyone still have the AMIGA themes???

Check Theming Discord!

10 Likes

Link is broken. Would love to use this.

Same overall theme except track colors are replaced with the colours from dracula theme
Colorful Dracula Tracks.xrnc (5.0 KB)

5 Likes

If you want, you can load it up at Renoise Themes & Stuff Discord :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cheers, thanks, I think someone already uploaded it there.

Just a theme I found online… Dracula Theme. If your into Ricing, you’ll be familiar with this one.

…:: Like][Minds ::…

mb-dracula-renoise-theme.xrnc (5.0 KB)
mb-dracula-redux-theme.xrnc (5.0 KB)

3 Likes

I made my own custom script to auto-generate these nice rainbow palettes for my tunes. I simply run it as a final pass when the song is done. Work smarter, not harder! :slight_smile:

Theme artists hate this one trick…
…Instantly turn any Renoise theme Monochrome, Inverted or Monochrome-Inverted and more! :wink:

On Windows 10, go to Settings > Ease of Access > Colour Filters …
Optionally enable Win+Ctrl+C shortcut(must be focused on some Win10 element like taskbar or desktop)

Examples with Default theme:

Cheers!

Good good. But where is the difference to set global saturation to 0 in Renoise config? And why Theme Designer/Developer should hate this?

happy tracking :slight_smile:

1 Like

I believe that’s the joke, because most people who theme their setups like a lot of vibrant colors that are very in your face hahaha

The monochromatic themeing is great for getting s#!t done, no nonsense tings

1 Like

Looks like one of mine lol

1 Like

This is a masterpiece right here. Great colors!!

1 Like

hihihihi everyone… i’m new here

here is a nice little utility, written in python, for generating themes i cooked up while stoned on the front porch last eve… feed it an image file, set some parameters to taste, and enjoy. :heart: u all

@slujr perhaps you can make a quick video showing it off?

EDIT: link fixed

6 Likes
9 Likes