Color Themes For Renoise

dreamtechtechtech.xrnc (5.1 KB)

pinkshirtpro------.xrnc (5.1 KB)

AKA ORIGINAL NUTTAH

4 Likes

Whole lotta pink! Damn! Nice though.

Really like the palette here. Gonna make a few adjustments to make it darker.

Thanks, post it if you want to.

I finally figure ouyt how to use that utility, it’s pretty nice, it caused this:
burningKrome.xrnc (5.1 KB)

EIDOLON.xrnc (5.0 KB)

6 Likes

Really liked the second one!

2 Likes

jazzy

Eidolon is very nice!

It llooks nice at the first glance, but the fonts are quite pale.

Easily tweaked :wink:

1 Like

Yeah I think with tools like this you need to tweak stuff. But the first result looks interesting as a starting point.

A few themes inspired by candies I hate. Will update with more, I have quite a few.

Feel free to edit, repost etc.

• Mint Chocolate - Based on Platinum Grey (NPC1)

un~mintchocolate.xrnc (5.0 KB)

• Black Forest Cake - Based on Colorful (NPC1)

un~blackforestcake.xrnc (5.0 KB)

PS: Hello Kitty not included :smile:
PS²: Default track colors suck. I’m too lazy to change them in every theme.

3 Likes

Very nice!

This is a kick ass idea! Where do we get the program? :slight_smile: Very sweet progress animation too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad you like the dracula theme. I’ve found some issues that looks like you may of helped address, in the original theme. Anyhow cheers for the first post? :beers: Using your version now. :cowboy_hat_face:

Chakraa (Skatman_Jan).xrnc (4.9 KB)

It may seem a little weird-looking. But it has a practical use. I was always using the theme included in the Renoise package, achenar_city_lights, for a long, long time; it’s my favorite theme that came with Renoise, and I thought, Hey, what about if I make a chakra-colored theme? I don’t know if this is actually a great idea; I just thought I’d experiment.

1 Like

Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! (out of breath) Developers! Developers!

1 Like

Yes, that was the reference. :slight_smile: I miss the goofy nerdy old school IT CEOs. Everyone’s so slick, fit and hip these days. Omg!

donBurgundy vi.xrnc (5.0 KB)

5 Likes

First called them Jungle Haze, but considering the final results, I now call them Radioactive Jungle Puke.
Enjoy

sn_Radioactive Jungle Puke 1 (tinnitus).xrnc (5.0 KB)

sn_Radioactive Jungle Puke 2 (tinnitus).xrnc (5.0 KB)

3 Likes