Color Themes For Renoise

can you attach these here to this forum instead, please?

Okay, here we go. I’ve my own custom theme, too. Made it completely from scratch I think or replacing every color of another theme. I made it to be pleasing to the eyes, soothing and mild, I wanted to have a bright theme, but wanted it to be still warm and fresh in appearance, and smooooth and natural to the eyes and psyche.

Here it is, it is, I called it “Summer Rain”

Summer Rain v1.xrnc (5.0 KB)

For the refreshing feeling and smell of nature in a hot summer, after gaining that mild shower which comes just right.

6 Likes

Why is the forum not letting me update a file. It keeps renaming the uploaded file to the first version I had.

My theme updated a bit for better contrast.

Shockbroker v9c.xrnc (5.0 KB)

1 Like

file name:
ScreenShot1525
what the forum keeps renaming it as (old version):

sn_Nuclear Jungle Sunset (tinnitus).xrnc (4.9 KB)

Forum is a little broken i guess. Cleared cache. deleted post. re-exported the theme from Renoise as a different name. no matter. Just renamed it manually in the post. Weird that is the only way to fix it., but it worked.

2 Likes

thanks! added as a favorite :slight_smile:

Cyberpunk1.xrnc (5.0 KB)

Cool themes people! Very inspiring :slightly_smiling_face:
This is my first one: “Cyberpunk1” I hope you enjoy it!

6 Likes

Beautiful and very readable :purple_heart:
@taktik please make this one as part of natives - imho it looks supercool and clear for next re(noise)presentation.
It has such a positive vibe - more like something new than trip to the past.
Thanks for sharing!

Thank you, I appreciate it! :slightly_smiling_face:

Very, very nice. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

i really love this. i’ve added it to my Theme Selector Favorite -list and enjoy it everytime it randomly opens

1 Like

I’ve never opened the pattern matrix :sweat_smile:
Well, you should see my workflow, you’d understand… I quess. Then again before this I never worked even closely the same way in FL-studio than others. My way was always very alien to everyone.