Dead Dog Renoise Competition Round 18

Haha fair enough. Although the Depreciated DSPs is in part to force people to discover the wonderful Stutter device who may be aware of it, and in part to give extra limitation over the basic rules. Still get where you’re coming from though :)

What about 1 LPB and only stutter device allowed? :P

Well that’s kinda a mixture of two of the rules up there and no EQ or Compressor already worries me about it becoming a muddy mix…

But looks likely it will be the BPM/LPB limited one and as nobody seems to have comment on the further restrictions think I will go with 1LPB rather than 2/3…

Just uploading sample pack now so will get Round19 off the ground shortly. For now here’s the list of contestants for this round (sorry about the delay.)

1. DubKidFlash
  2. Kazakore
    3. Rhowaldt
  3. The Bellows.

Thanks all for entering.

Hey guys, thanks for the congrats and votes. Really happy with this win! Just checked in on WiFi here from beautiful Venice and my vacation just got even better. Too late for the rules.but I am perfectly ok with this voting option. As long as the compo goes on! Thanks again and I will check back Monday when I get home.

Good to hear from you and glad you’re not wasting your holiday on the internet :)