Dead Dog'S Renoise Competition Round 15

Huh? :huh:

wikipedia

(i was referring to your comment about your finger being up your ass) (it was a joke)

:D :lol:

Haha, i have pulled out my finger now so don’t worry…hmmm what is that funny smell? :P

Don’t forget (official) deadline is 12noon today UK time. Although I don’t have my laptop with me so wont be able to download entries, check them, remove tags, rename and upload until some point this evening… ;)

You wont believe this but I was just downloading the last entry when my laptop died on me! Guess I shouldn’t of been suprised because the reason it Wasnt with me at work was due to it running a check disk which ice been going a long time and not well!

I have managed to log on with my shitty mobile to leave this but i’m off to a festival so sorry to say i’m having to delay things once again. Will get everything sorted and back on track when I can :)

Just noticed my new status and I like it! Sure there’s a thread all about them somewhere but i’m not looking for it on my phone. /Offtopic

I have an 20g hard drive, a dvd burner that make a lot of noise, and few sdram that I can offer, maybe alltogether we can build you a decent computer :P

@kazakore: your middle name is ‘computer problems’.

i’m not gonna say ‘dont worry about the delays’ again, you know it and you keep apologizing because you are just polite like that.

have a great weekend, to all of you.

Maybe our tracks were too creepy for kazakore’s computer to handle?

Well I’ve found my Ubuntu 10.10 Live CD and currently running off that. :) (Looked at replacing my hard drive with same and every where is sold out! Looked at about 15 different shops through Google Shopping and none had it in stock. Could get it through Amazon if I wanted to pay about 1.5x the price as any where else. Will RMA it at some point though…)

Currently uploading to Soundcloud. I have downloads disabled as I have not ran through the id3 tags as I usually would and will not likely be getting the pack with xrns files included until after voting is over. At least you should be able to get voting by the end of the day though (fingers crossed.)

Finally! (I wont go into today’s headaches and complications here - don’t believe the @uploaded 5 hours@ ago though! I did start trying at some point early this morning but…meh!)

Soundcloud set:
http://soundcloud.com/dead-dog-disko/sets/ddrc15

Voting deadling is 12noon UK time next Tuesday (21st June 2011.)

Ah, goodie! :panic:

thanks kazakore!

i should put this in my signature, but truly great submissions for this round once again. the rules have definitely made people creative, and it is fun to hear people’s perspective on what is scary and creepy. you hear offbeat rhythms, dark drones, creepy piano notes and distant voices. good work to anyone participating!

seriously you don’t make the voting easy !

:unsure: :ph34r: :panic: ;)

need xrns to vote!! :P

3, 4, 5 & 6 have them and I guess I could just upload without checking nobody has accidentally slipped in identifying information and optimising size…

Speaking of optimization, what about XRNIs? Say I used that awesome new grand piano that came with 2.7, which is huge – is there a convenient way to get rid of the unused samples? (No, I didn’t use it, but I definitely have to learn more about instruments management in renoise!)

Fuck it, here they are:

Yes. Right click in Instrument are (top right) and select Delete Unused Instruments and Delete Unused Samples (think they’re both done from the conext menu in there still.)

Yes you can right click the instrument box and delete unused samples.

Edit: kazakore beat me to it :ph34r: