Dead Dog'S Renoise Competition Round 15

Thanks, will do this next time. (I thought this will remove only completely unused instruments and never tried it… :rolleyes: …)

Voting doesn’t look good, you can do better than this :panic:

Would be a sad day if there are more entries than votes at the end of it!

I will remind when I announce the winner but just a forewarning that I will not be able to generate a sample pack for the next round. The winner of this round will either have to think up rules that do not require the use of a sample pack or provide their own.

Going for an interview today (although I don’t think I actually want the job) and am meeting up with an old friend afterwards so wont be here right at voting deadline. Will announce whenever I’m back afterwards though…

Although the result is looking very likely already set.

Good luck with not getting a job then. :P
Kazakore is probably busy with beer for a while so now is the time to vote!

Back after a couple of ciders and a burger in my mate’s bar.

Well the winner is no question here, no.6 stormed the votes!

That’s a hat trick now innit TheBellows?

Will edit first post and list all entries shortly…

1. Uav
  2. Beat Fuhrer
  3. f+d+k
  4. DubKidFlash
  5. Rhowaldt
    6. TheBellows

:clownstep:
I promise not to win the next round. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, and sorry I can’t make a sample pack this round. So bear that in mind when making the rules :wink:

Back from Berlin (completely offline) I’m too late to vote, but would have voted for TB. :lol:

Think i have some rules that suits the current situation in the capacity department. ^_^

only use silence sample!

Hmm, not exactly what i had in mind, but pretty close, maybe we can do that instead, sounds a bit too fun though, i’m afraid i get carried away and win it. :P

i’m sick and tired of you winning, and even sicker and tireder (ha!) of me not winning. i think there should be a round where everyone goes off on a holiday for a week and i am the only one competing and i’ll win.

I kept it very simple this round and i thought it was a bit too simple, but maybe that is why it won?
There are many scary elements in the tracks, but maybe there are a bit too much things going on in some of them. I was in doubt whether i should pick #1 or #5, but went for #1 because i felt like i was playing Diablo. :panic:
We can go by your rules this time rhowaldt if there’s no objections :)

Yay! Rhowaldt is paying for us all to go on holiday :D :P

Urgh. Seems I really have to learn that technique NOW. Thank you guys. :panic: :lol:
Edit: Okay, got the basics from here: Renoise Native Monophonic Synthesiser
Now have to fool around with that… :)

Hey, thanks Rhowaldt!! Let’s see…
South Korea? 4 months? Incl. GF + two dogs? Great!!!
Oh no, wait, we don’t want to go there in summer… ;)

think i’ll be sending you all off to Thailand with a kilogram of pills stashed in your bags.

:D

Who’s gonna arrange the competition when kazakore sits in Thai prison for 20 years? :D

I do warn you TheBellows is already well versed in this technique!

Ah, why did you tell them that? That is something totally different, it’s made with no sample at all. :P
I have actually been planning to do a similar tune with drums, but no samples. Not shure if i can pull it off though, but in theory it should be possible. :rolleyes:
Maybe i’ll pass this round, it’s no fun to win every round that’s not why i’m here, i’m just here to learn new stuff and have some fun.
I could try to give some tips on the way during DD16 perhaps. :)