Do All Who Uses Renoise

I have installed Renoise in my Pc and after 5 minutes Register it.
:P

1 min 23 sec. - WR?

I was asking about the weather. “WR” for “Weather Report”.

Ok, that was me that forgot to log in.

oh, nice… that reminds me of real pleasant music… got to dust those old vinyls off one of these days… :D

jacko pastorius is the man!

hahaah,sobsob,hahaha,sobsob,ectect

what a hypocrisy flowin around here…

Of course i buy it …

i’ m not a tramp … ;)

1. x2 :) and a happy user but anxious for 1.5 !

mlon

hehe yeah … and hunt for bits that were sampled by portishead. and afterwards just listen to “boogie boogie waltz” again and again.

:lol: Hahahahah! Great asshole impression!

:)

Truss, first of all: I agree so much with you. And hey. I’m sure that you reached your aim, congrats! Everyone here finally understands that it’s up to the price of the program, not the quality. Really, how can thousands of musicians be using trackers for years? Really, we’re so thankful that someone came after decades to tell us the right way. I think the revolution is done. From now on we all will switch to expensive cracked programs.
That’s been it, thank Truss - tracker-time is over.

Still somehow you can waste your time writing that crap here on this forum.

I’ve never liked Cubase in the first place… and now currently using vsampler 3 in Renoise (finally works at least with multiple instances!) i’m still hoping for this extended RNI structure where i can have at least more than 16 samples per instrument.
All these other software works generally with MIDI and sysex effects while i want to put the dots on the i’s by waveshaping on sample-level and not sending aftertouch command since this works unnaturally shite.
Cubase is worse shit than Impulse Tracker IMHO.

Demo. I’ll wait for the 1.5 release to register. With luck, it will come with a new manual, or at least some more begginer oriented pages. :)

I don’t think there will be much changes to the manual at first, but I think people will start to make more tutorials for 1.5…

kurkipotkufromsuomisaundi???

to the question… err… well

First 1) then 3) then following the wise words of our cracktro “If you like it - buy it” makers out there I ended up with 2) :rolleyes:

i’ve never seen a pirated copy of renoise before… it’s probably a leaked or stolen version.

anyway cubase is a mainstream product used by most musicians, so it can’t be bad at all. it’s not like they don’t have a choice, either. and most of them think that tracking is too coder-like.

horray for 21st Century Consumerist Dogma! if people weren’t convinced that the moment the computer starts spewing out text instead of icons their understanding has to end, i think a lot of software would have interfaces that take less time to use.

and i don’t know about cubase being a good program just because alot of non-computer savvy types like it. more often than not it’s just a question of marketing srategies and low-end user hype. (look at the Mac vs. PC debate for more good examples of this)