Do All Who Uses Renoise

cubase is one of the oldest sequencers that’s all … and in times when computer aided music was’nt a normal thing … musicians looked for a simple all-in-one solution so there was ATARI with a build-in MIDI-interface!

about the 80s and MIDI/PC:
“Optional MIDI interfaces became available for computers such as the Apple II, already the center of the Alpha Syntauri music computer system, & the first computers to actually have MIDI interfaces built in as standard were the Yamaha CX5M music computer (which itself was part of a similar attempt by the computer industry, the MSX standard, to rationalise different computer hardware & software), & the Sinclair ZX Spectrum 128. Unfortunately, the Yamaha computer was disadvantaged in that the only sequencing software which could access its MIDI ports was that which was hard coded into the machine (which also had a synth, the FB01, built in to its architecture), & the Spectrum never actually had any sequencing software that was noteworthy written for it, perhaps due to the non - standard shape of its MIDI sockets (which was always a problem generally for Sinclair computers) ! Luckily in 1986 Atari took the step of including standard MIDI ports with its new 16 bit ST machine, & encouraged the development of quality sequencing software for it such as Steinberg Pro - 24, & its successor Cubase which I use & has generally become the standard package in recording studios worldwide.”

AMIGA or C64 had no build in midi … maybe that’s why cubase - not soundtracker ;) - is the leading sequencer software now. a sad story coz in the 80s the AMIGA was 1000times better than ATARI ST …

2).

Bought it to support what they’ve already given us, and to support v1.5 and beyond. :) It’s unrivalled for drum-programming, and the automated graphic envelopes are a beaut. Best wishes to the dev. team!

AMIGA or C64 had no build in midi … maybe that’s why cubase - not soundtracker - is the leading sequencer software now. a sad story coz in the 80s the AMIGA was 1000times better than ATARI ST …

Ooh, I dunno about that. OctaMED ruled! (Closet Amiga fan, here).

Renoise is wayyy more powerful now, though… ;) Hence my support to keep it alive and heading in the right direction.

Is there a way to change the topic title?
Do all who uses… should be: To all who uses… :D

Octamed… I remember this “8”-channel program… I only made two songs with it though, but I liked it I think :)

I used OctaMed too. the only way to use midihardware with amiga in a reasonably way.
:yeah: :yeah:

beta?

I’ll buy it when you finish the arranger.

I’ll buy it when xm import is improved.

etc.

If we got a new registered user for every post of this kind then the dev team could easily consist of ten guys working full time with the project and Renoise 2.0 could have been released a half year ago… <_<

No… but seriously. I think you’ll have a greater chance of getting all wishes come true if you show your support and register now.

“Ask not what Renoise can do for you. Ask what you can do for Renoise.”

Me—> registered User of Renosie.

how stupid you must be to use a cracked version of a $50 .- Progamm which is it worth to pay $500.- for ???

@plugexpert

lol, beta ??? what is beta? i use renoise for professional purpose only, renoise works nearly perfekt.

pvcf ? are you the pvcf (or piffäziff :D ) ? long time no see, dude (since that dialogos actually … how are you ?

…weeeeeeeeell, you still have…ummmmhhh, lemme think…mmmmh…wait a sec…hmmmmm…450 credits left!!!

will you buy a copy for me so i can be smarter?

@looza

haha, i always hear “THE pvcf?!?!?”
yeap, its me 8) I’m fine, who are you? simple drop a mail :)
(first hit in google if you search for pvcf, it’s my homepage)

@robert

ofcourse, did you need additional software or some soundlibrarys? Gigastudio? Did you also need some Hardware, womans, moral support ?

sure!!! all of thiss!!! how did you knew? …and after this all superrr cool stuff i want alot ov booze so i can drink my brains back to level 1 and start all over again with different name…

…äpärät saatana, menkää pylväikköön ja istukaa miekkaan, vitun spedet!!!

free hardware, software, women, moral support and booze! :blink:

i’m in! :yeah:

There are several options to choose from when registering, I didn’t pay over internet myself iether. And about choosing programs, I think it’s very much individually… So personally I really hate MadTracker. :)

I register anything I can, even when it’s +500$ and I have to save for a long time. If I’m gonna use it heavily I’ll register usually soon.
But I’m just like anyone, when it’s too expensive, it takes me a long time :)

People, don’t forget that when you buy any program, you can officially complain to the developper and request features ! There’s nothing that pisses me more than people saying “Hey I’ll register Renoise when you do this and this and this…” :)

#2 - I have not purchased much either.

Renoise, Quake, Half Life, and Amos & the compiler on the Amiga…

imedikkiishomops.mutsisolivitunhuonopano
t.faijjaplataan

I didn’t wait. Now I’m a registered user. :)

I’ve talked with a funny guy, quite known on CTG community, who contacted me on ICQ, asking me (…me!!) to give him the new alpha version.

After some chat, he stated that:

• 45 euros are way too much for ReNoise
  • he needs 1.5 badly and he will of course get it pirated, as he already has done with 1.281
  • BUZZ is better and it’s free

Strange people :rolleyes: