Do All Who Uses Renoise

Then he should… use buzz? :rolleyes:

if Buzz is better, why does he want you to give him Renoise for free?.. :huh:

indeed, in his CTG page there is no trace of BUZZ…

the reason of all this is that he is quite stupid, and indeed he makes trance and his nick starts with DJ :)

He “needs it badly”, when he can get Buzz for free? :rolleyes:

I think for 45€, Renoise is a must buy for any musician. :)

that leads me to a guess… maybe he used cubase (cracked) before he found out about trackers? :)

eyyyy!!! TRANCE IS NOT STUPID. IT MIGHT BE GAY BUT IT IS NOT STUPID!!! … period… but yeah the person itself is stupid :D

Anyway, I believe we must get over with such people :) Ignoring is the best choice.

no… it’s more likely one of his friends from his school class was making hip-hop with a program called Fasttracker. So he started making music with fasttracker too. But because of the pure NT he couldn’t use fasttracker anymore, but he was lucky: a couple of months after, 2 guys started making a huge tracker just like fasttracker. the name for the program was: Skale Tracker. And that’s the program he loves today: he can create his music both with midi, wav and xi samples. He made a crew together with 2 of his friends.

Now go figure :)

It-Alien.

I had a similar situation just some days ago. A guy from CTG asked me to give him 1.5 alpha saying that he will get it pirated anyway.

I think that he asks everyone about it, and he will do till he gets the program.

jerk.