[Done 2.7] Frequency Splitter

+100

would be nice to have this as a native dsp effect

Yeah, I allready knew this could be done, but it’s just a big pain in the backside when you add filters, they always land butter side down lol. plus it gets messy. This I think/know would be awesome!

+1.
maybe by the right of “reciever <> s01” have a number slot, and it would display 1/5 for example. +1!!!

would be great as a native dsp but not a priority as you can do it with filters and sends

my vision:

:w00t: :dribble:

come one renoise krew you know it makes sense :)

pleeeeeeeeeeease!

+100

I know they are working hard on other things, however, I am obsessed with frequency specific processing and I think this would help…nuerofunk got you thinkin about splittin eh? ;)

• !

@ Tarek-FM :its neurofunk not nuero ;)

Jesus Christ…you are right!!! English is my first language too and I am a good speller…thx…shows you I have been hard at work in the studio!!!

Nice work on the release BTW!

edit/ps: Still stunned I made that mistake 2x…it was in my sig too…cheers

hehe, np :) and thanks!

:dribble: +1 !

:w00t:  +2 !

I think this can be now added as a tool (by lua script) using send devices and filters, not sure though.

My mock-up and some more discussion on this subject:
https://forum.renoise.com/t/multi-band-compressor/28096

I like!

Until this feature is implemented in Renoise, maybe you can try this freebie by AraldFX:

http://www.araldfx.com/downloads.php

It’s called AXV5 and works quite good in energy xt, I am not sure about how it will work in Renoise, but it’s worth a try.

Crossover send device. +10

meh. what’s wrong with filters and sends? its not that hard

Even better would be have something like a folder for dsp, like a sub-patch in Max. Maybe have a few assignable sliders on the folder for key controls. Live has a great feature that lets you assign multiple controls to one MIDI-assignable knob. Something like this in Renoise would be incredible. Would this be possible to script, you think?

It’s already present.
Try Hydra device.

Well, Hydra addresses one part of this. Being able to create a folder for chains of effects would clean up an otherwise unwieldy dsp chain, which I think solves some peoples’ issue with using sends and filters.