Evoke 2012

I wanna go. :(

but yo canna cross the sea :(

(in case of: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hknVoAoyy-k)

Di Bus Can Swim

Wow. Rotterdam.

i’ll be there i guess !

Amazing!

Dblue and taktik, you guys HAVE to come.

Why you guys must come:

Darn it, I decided it’s a bad idea to bring my dog to such an event, but I can’t find a dog sitter.

Oh well, then I’ll drink my vodka at home. Next year I’ll plan this a bit better ahead of time… Have fun, can’t wait to watch the footage on youtube!

@dfast (and everyone else): yeah, send mail, there’s always some space for a sleeping bag underneath the kitchen table or on the balcony ;)

I think Scenesat has live feed going on with commentary for all those who don’t bother to come but would like to have some demos and beer regardless.

SOFASCENERS!

OVOLO!!!

True.

Edit: Thanks Suva, will check Scenesat on Saturday evening.

5 years ago, I attended the evoke the day after my 25th birthday.
Today, it’s my 30th birthday.

Good times.

'appy birthday :)))

Happy dayafteryourbirthday!

Watch the stream here: http://scenesat.com/showhigh

ATM I get the video, but no audio. I can hear sort of a humming sound. Maybe something’s wrong on my side, maybe a bandwidth problem. Anyway, nice to have a peek at evoke.

Edit: But damn, I’d love to hear a what’s going on! The visuals are cool, and I can see the audience.

Edit2: Am I supposed to make my own soundtrack with renoise?!

Edit3: Woooooooohhhooooh! Audio!

Edit4: Ok, I see. There was no audio because there was no audio! LOL.

Edit5: Now they stopped commenting. Once again only video. The real show will be tomorrow…

Edit6: Prost! :)

Suva, is it you who just said yo to me but disappear when I noticed someone said yo to me (yes, I started drinking real early)

EDIT: that was him.

It’s always cool to ping some people, and leave the nagging feeling to them, who the fuck was that who said yo and then disappeared. :D

In the other news, it’s the second day. And most people I have encountered so far seem to be a little bit hung over. :D