Evoke 2012

Some piece of news, I dropped from the party and I’m going back to Paris.

Why?

btw. I wanted to get there but as usual, shortly before the party I checked my accounts and thought (quite loud): F-Word Crap! :(

Kind of been posted on my twitter account.
In short, huge lack of sleep, huge amount of pre30bdayparties, not sleeping before evoke, too much coffee at evoke, homesickness, mindfuck, panic attack achieved.

My results so far. Song failed to pass the preselection, which is not a big surprise, as it was originally made for a crappy demo, which itself failed to complete itself… What do you mean, demos don’t complete themselves?! Anyway, you can listen to it here:

I also scribbled a picture during the party, which actually made it to the screen.

Xerxes lecture was great. Learned few new tricks. Also lots and lots of Renoise users around.

watching the livestream alternative platforms compo, drinking grasovka, and wondering how to get a working screen for my atari. all sm124s died on me a decade ago. anyway, cool stuff. cheers.

Alternative demos was great. I am sure you can get a new screen from ebay or something similar.

anyway, THE REAL PARTY IS AT THE HOSPITAL!!!

edit: never post when drunk.

Any renoisers on the Evoke 2013 today? :)