Extremist Apple Fanboys And Fangirls....

In order of preference:

1. Wii
  2. 360
  3. PS3

My brother has a Wii, I love playing Mario with 4 wackos at the same time! With a CONTROLLER ;)

For those drunken evenings of entertainment I don’t think I can disagree with that in any way.

aarrggh dammn they are made by the same uber fan/girl boy

all right !?

I definitely have no issues with the Mac itself either–I think MacOS IS much more solid than Windows.

I just hate it when I see people asking for help with specific Windows issues get responses from Mac people to “buy a Mac”–they’re really saying “your computer sucks, stop being so cheap and buy a Mac”, just as it’s equally as rude and elitist for someone to say “buy a Mercedes” when someone is asking for help with a problem they’re having with their car. Of course the new Mercedes is going to be a good car–but usually people who are asking for help with their current car don’t have the money to dish out for something as expensive as a Mercedes–the person who gives the reply “buy a (insert expensive product here)” comes off as snooty and elitist.

Thankfully I haven’t actually seen this kind of thing on this forum, but I HAVE seen it a lot on other forums and in person.

I use the big 3 OS. Love Linux, Windows is OK, and Mac OSX is like linux but extremely polished. I dont have a mac, but a Hackintosh, and runs very good.
I will try Windows 7, but I really like Leopard (do I need Snow Leopard??)

The Wii sucks man.
Unless your a family of girlies and boysies, teenagers, adults, and kids. Then it’s better than boardgames.

if your PC hardware supports it, try to hibernate the PC instead of shutting it down; this will solve the problem of slow startup, consume no power when hibernated and save your money which can be used to renew your Renoise license :)

One thing PC users can do that Mac users can’t…

Classic.