Final Dead Dog Renoise Competition

I have no way of editing votes! Have you tried as f+d+k suggested?

And just a little reminder that the winner will be announced tomorrow! :D

Done, thanks!

… and the winner is ?

Voting technically hasn’t finished yet. It closes at 12:00 UK time according to the first post, which is another 1.5 hours.

11.50,safe to say 12 won…

The suspense is killing me.

I know !
The Winner is : Mister Miracle! :lol:

Sorry not really been on the computer today.

The winner is no.12!!! CONGRATULATIONS due to Djeroek or Jonas the Plugexpert as some of us may know him by.

Please PM me with name and email address of who the licence/upgrade is to go to and I should be able to sort it before the end of the week.

I will get a full list on entrants up some time soon but probably not today. Feel free to talk about the tracks and say which is yours now etc :D

Wooh! Congrats to Dje Plugjonas! ;)

Also huge fireworks to DDRC and kazakore, and all participants. Great entries in this final round, and tons of fun over the past 2 years!

Great work everyone and well done Djeroek. Many thanks also to Kazakore for running these compos, I voted most of the time, even though I never entered.

This was my first compo and one of my first few completed songs in Renoise.

My entry was number 10 (the guitar & scratchy thing).

I started out with the dog bark sample and after playing around with sample effect commands ended up with a fairly decent scratch sound. The song built up from there.

Many thanks to the three people who voted for me, whoever you are :)

Congratulations to Djeroek! :clownstep:
And thank you for the compo, kazakore. I’ve lurked in the past, but managed to slip my entry in the last one. (Was Blue Beetle… B) ) Glad to have been part of this. And who knows, maybe in the distant future, I’ll have a chance to enter DDRC again. :)

Congrats to Djeroek ! :guitar:

Awesome work !

…and many thanx to Kazakore & everyone who participated for this stunning round !
I’d also like to thank gratefully the 3 unknown people who liked my track (I was the Super Rabbit) ! :yeah:

We finish in beauty !
B)

Thanks all! B)

• thank you to Kazakore for making this thing happen :drummer:

I’ll forward you a name & email address soon!

I was “The Green Arrow” :lol:
but good round everyone and kudos to my brother Djeroek; well deserved mate.

Full entries list:

1. TwoThreeZero
  2. Kmaxi
  3. Insanity
  4. Pheelit
  5. Ostrogoth
  6. DubKidFlash
  7. Dunks
  8. KURTZ
  9. Garfferen
  10. mxb
  11. The Bellows
    12. Djeroek
  12. Kin F
  13. John E Bolacha

Thanks to everybody who has ever taken part in any of the competitions over the last, what is it? Must be something like two years I’ve been putting these on now. Time for a much needed rest but it has been a lot of fun and it wouldn’t have been anything without you guys! You never know, maybe I’ll start it back up again one day…

Congratulations Djeroek!

Great respect from The Hawkman!

And a big “Thank you” to kazakore for letting this happen, to KURTZ for pushing the spirit in here, to the one guy that put up a vote for my track without deleting it in time ( ^_^), and to all participants for making this such a massive competition!

Let the dead dogs roll! :yeah:

Congrats Djeroek, great work and very well deserved!
Great work from everyone, thanks for making this killer round! :yeah:

Kinda funny though there were 13 tracks to choose from, i still ended up voting for KURTZ :lol:
Great track, i really liked the crazy prog feel. :walkman:

I’ve also voted for yours :walkman:

Good job everyone!
Thanks also to kazakore for making it happen!

Grats to Djeroek, your track was mad deep and awesome, I can’t even beleive how you guys track on here, insane!

Ok, I have officially lost it. Was about to cast my vote, but apparently the best-before-date has already been.

I need a checkup, I think… or more Renoise.

Congrats Djeroek on the win! :yeah:

(I was going to vote for no. 10. I really liked the rock-sound there, mxb!)