[fixed] OSX, Logic: Redux goes back to volume -INF upon loading

I’m using Redux in Logic Pro X and upon loading such a project I can see the volume is back to -INF even though I’ve saved the Logic-project with other volume values. Is this a bug or what am I totally missing here?

If it helps, I had two instances of Redux running in the same project and both were back to silence.

Edit: Do I have to save the preset somewhere first?Modulation details on the other hand aren’t lost so it can’t be such matter I believe.

Edit 2: Ok, I tried to save the preset and restart Logic. The volume issue is still there, and the only way to get it back is to reload the preset (even though Redux displays the preset before) for each instance everytime I reopen the project. I’m guessing this is not how it’s supposed to work - especially thinking of that the other stuff was saved independently of the preset being manually saved or not? Nonetheless the behaviour is a bit confusing to me.

I’m having this in LPX (10.1.1) too but haven’t had time to make a detailed report. Seem to recall it happening even with unchanged factory presets.

Ok I’m not alone then.

I tried this with only one Redux-instance just now, but the same problem remains.

Seems to happen with Logic on OSX with the AudioUnit only. Will look into this.

In the meantime you can workaround this by adding a MIDI -> CC 7 (Volume) automation to the project to reset/automate the volume to 0dB again when starting playback. This actually seems to be the problem. Redux receives a CC 07 from Logic after getting loaded for some reason.