Forum Rankings

to be a true noob you will need to ask the same question every 6 months…

4 instance: the wheres da piwe aino rool!?!?!

Let’s talk about an integrated beatslicer instead.
who makes his +1 with me?

Wow. I had no idea, I was actually bluffing. One more point for Firefox.

“Firefox - take back the breaks”

Whats a piano rollo?

…nah j/k :)

Soon I’ll have 200 posts!!!

What’s a ‘posts’ ???

Thats when the world around you turns into hypnotic colors and all you can hear is breakcore coming from the left. I’ve had 202 of those experiences so far. Correction: 203

me :D

Amusing thing; I was doing a search on my screen-name a couple of days back, and it showed that I had asked a question about panning 3 years prior to my new question about panning…

It’s intriguing how I grow older and older and keep asking the same question, while forgetting I’ve already asked it earlier :P

ha! i am now an ADVANCED MEMBER!!!

big party at my house next friday night to celebrate. everyone is invited, haha.

:lol: to my understanding i have at least posted twice about how to do program changes, and the last time, may have been in the bug forum! then i tried to cover it up by posting about how great it was to post the same question, differently, since new users might have the same question worded differently. B)

I’m a… uh… I forgot my rank. What was it again?

Post.

big daddy?
hahahahah

You mean like automatically adding a kick drum and a distortion unit to each line in each track while increasing the BPM to it’s upper limit? :)

Can I get this on a t-shirt please?

That should do it :D