Hot Renoise Screenshots Wanted

@f+d+k: ahh, finally! i am working on something similar as well. really nice one!

Thx rhowaldt!
Now that I think about it, it would be way cooler to mimick Tetris because of the colours!

Of course you could also rasterize Mona Lisa or Bart Simpson, hehe. Or Abraham Lincoln, I think Salvatore Dali did that.

goddamn you, you’re not stealing my idea!

Love it! :)

that’s what you were wanting???

Yeah 00.1, the second one is awesome!

What is that, is it some new feature i missed beacause i’m still on 2.5?

New feature yes, its a phase scope.

Renoise 1.5 Aphla. Take a look at registration info.

I have some fancy screenshots from matrix view when I was programming this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr3PzMGewKI (made in renoise with matrix view), I will try to post them later…

Parameters, parameters, parameters!!!

danoise: DAT MASTERTRACK! :E

Need to show off my skin again.

Almost the same layout as the guy two posts above.
Hmm, not sure maybe showing some vst instrument + automation editor would be cooler… hmm

Yep, it’s pretty crazy

The master track in that picture is my “performance track”: via Duplex (Effect) all the visible sliders automatically appear on my launchpad when the master track is selected.
I don’t think I could have managed this without the ability to rename devices!!

i really hope this will actually be used, as it took me about 8 hours to make. for the record: this does not make a sound or anything, it is purely visual. edit: i find that in my browser (FF4) the image looks worse than the original (colors are bland and just…crap). you might need to download it to appreciate how it looks.

Very cute, rhowaldt

we need a ms-paint script for the matrix :slight_smile:

Beautiful. :)

i’ll make one soon and post it here :)