How Did You Come Up With Your Forum Username?

Did you notice you also are Super Advanced Member? :)

i like robots i fall into repetition

damn, that shit really is shitty. some of his stuff just sounds like white noise.

edit: or maybe black noise.

My name comes from obsessive playing of Ace Combat 3 Electrosphere. There was a blimp model UI-4052 Cralias, set to release some bio-crap by doing a suicide run into towers or something. I used to hate that mission, couldn’t get an A, because I really sucked back then. Even though it was totally stripped EU version, it’s still one of my favorite games, because of simple controls but, nevertheless, some challenging missions; and I thought up story of my own. And the name ‘cralias’… somehow stuck with me so far :)

<_<

i just took my artist name.

OMG!

You’d better stop posting or the magic will be ruined :lol:

where did you get your artist name?

Martin Funcich from Melbourne. Also, I’m doing the “primary key” (unique ID) thing, but not so much for vanity searches as making it easy to read, spell over the phone, and open account names under without risk of it being used already :)

link

Now we know, basement wigger :lol:

Currently: Beer Wife

I forgot what the thing you blow air with to start a fire was called one day. Later i came home and decided to find a band name with a friend and just opened a dictionary at a random page, without thinking about it i opened up the page where bellows was translated.
So then we were destined to call our band The Bellows. Now it’s just me, but i kept the name. :)

goddamnit if that ain’t destiny, i do not know what is!

Most boring excuse ever. Lack of wordsmithyness lead me to just steal the name my parents gave me for internet use.

i took the first three letters of my firstname : END-er
and added : ONYX

END-ONYX :P

why onyx ? because of the pokemon figure onix / the black stone onix / the rapper onix… so i changed the i into an y because it looked cooler written down haha :P

Onyx is actually the correct spelling.

aah it seams you knows lots more than only all the ins and outs regarding renoise :P

i’ve said it before and i’ll say it again: more people should be listening to kazakore, he knows everything.