How Often Do You Take A Shower/bath?

every day. i love it!

It seems like every urge I have to bathe is overpowered by a stronger urge to write music, or do something else more interesting.

Could be every 3 days, or every day depending on how enthusiastic I am about a given task.

I make my best attempt to shower at least once per day. I work outside in a long sleeve shirt and jeans and it’s been over 90 degrees lately and it feels closer to 100 with the very high humidity here.

I have to make sure I am clean shaven as well. Unkept facial hair would be deemed unprofessional by my employer so I don’t have a choice. This being said I think it’s awful to shave without having a shower first.

I also don’t like that oily feeling on my skin. Those of you “think” you don’t smell are probably quite ripe to those around you. You start to get used to your own body odor and over time do not even recognize the foul odor eminating from your own bodies.

I am just really happy I haven’t met the majority of you in person based on this poll and many of the messages I have read here.

Ok, so I am half-way joking…

The level of stank emanating from ones body is proportionate to the quality/creativity of work he/she is creating. We evolved to emanate noxious odors to ward off un productive people from ruining our willpower. The biological equivalent of a “Do not disturb” sign.

I heard that director Chris Cunningham intentionally doesn’t shower when he undertakes a project as to avoid interruptions, and to ward off anyone that wishes to inhibit his creative prowess.

Hah, same here.

What’s wrong with parfums? I prefer smelling that then smelling sweat or filth. If you had to choose between two people, one with and the other without parfum, which one would you pick?

About showering… I mostly shower once a day. Sometimes I don’t get the chance to but that doesn’t happen to often. I also like to bath, I do that once every 2 weeks or so.

I really disgusted by bad-smelling people. I don’t get what’s so hard about spraying some deodorant in your armpits every morning.

bathes are a work of art to earthly comforts, only trouble is, children & short people are the only ones that get the full enjoyment from them. “tall people, are left out in the cold”

it’s also nice in those shower bathes, to turn on the shower head and sit, layback or curl on the floor, like it’s raining.

one thing i don’t do enough of, is being in the rain, that is by far the best, most breath taking form.

i think if i had a giant bathtub, i would spend a lot of time in it, always wanted a deprivation tank too.

I’m 1.90m, not really short, and I still enjoy bathing in both small and big tubs :)

baths are for girls!!

sauna ftw! ;)

What about a turkish steam bath?

Some people are allergic to both.

actually its less bath and more on the sauna side :) But i prefer traditional finnish sauna. And also jumping into frozen lake or snow in winter, if availible :w00t: (in the middle of the sauna session that is, of course)

I’m really afraid of doing that. I heard people died because they came into shock or something… I can imagine it can be very bad for you! :D

naah… its fun ;) you should try that!! it wount through you into shock. Your body is so hot from sauna that it takes time to cool you down and cause any shock. By the time your body starts to cool down you are in hot sauna again, drinking your beer ;)

EDIT! actually i think its good for your health :) im rarely sick and havent had cold/flu in years!

aw whatever!
bathes are dope…
-especially that with sea salts.
anyway, the whole idea of bathing in general besides the tremendous influence of this symbol:

is largely due to the ingrained and suggested methodology of courtship processes & social acceptance. thus, eliminating the courtship processes and the constant neurosis of social acceptance from one’s life.

then you can just be.

however, i have changed my bathing to somewhere about every other day, (i actually even keep track on a calender with a little dot in the top right corner on the day) i still enjoy my body’s natural stank. :D

How is bathing frequently supposed to make you more healthy? It’s not like you are going to get sick more often if you don’t take a shower every day. As long as you wash your hands (which I do regularly) …

Anyway, I’ve already found my mate, we like to stank together :D
Also I work in an office environment and thusfar I have not felt any pressures of “social acceptance” from my twice a week bathing skills

once a year i scrape the cack off with a spatula

i was talking about frozen lakes and stuff… not showers :D

What if you are going out? Don’t you freshen yourself up? :o

i was just havin fun organic io man, i like to set out scientists and doctors for anything i can plausibly put on them! i also like talkin on news reporters and basically anyone who trys influencing social opinion. i wrote a whole schpeel about the television on my myspace page too:

:D