How to reset the Stepper in Instrument modulation section - at the beginning of each bar?

How can i correctly reset the Stepper in instrument modulation at the beginning of each bar in the most simple way? So the first note starts the first step in the stepper.

I connected it to a macro, but when turning that macro it doesn’t reset to the first step on the stepper at the beginning of each bar or at a note of choosing. Must be overlooking something.

Thank you.

Macro works good, see screenshot below for settings.

@Jek
With this config putting 11FF on the first note and second line 1100 - the first note starts with the last stepper not the first stepper, so it gets reset (first stepper) on the second line.

Seems ok, check here:

When putting 1100 on the first note and i retrigger the pattern it still doesnt reset to the first stepper, only the first time it starts - try starting - stopping and restarting your song before it resets.
The following note which has the 1101 and then at 1100 it properly resets.

nod, yw.

So it’s only possible to reset properly on the second note? never on the first note?
Or when the first bar has looped and at the end i place 1101, then at the first note 1100 it will properly reset - after one bar

Macro knob has to send a 1 then go back to 0… like pressing reset button down then letting go.

indeed, was looking for a solution to this problem - so it seems it doesnt exist?

1 Like

Dont see the ‘problem’ but since the macros are ‘dials’; it seems so.

There is no problem with the macro knob indeed, was looking to properly reset and start the stepper at the first note in a bar - that is not possible with the macroknob it seems… So was looking for another way to do this. I guess its not possible at all?
Properly sync it when the first note plays.

Capture

2 Likes

That is the solution i was looking for - thanks alot Jek! :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.