I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

I meant posting tracks like in this thread, but only tracks allowed where sound generation comes from Renoise.
All kinds of music. Maybe makes no sense to have two threads …

1 Like

the kick / tempo matching is rockin

1 Like

grazie!

dude, yeah. start it!

1 Like

https://soundcloud.com/sous_an_drade/sousandrade-hamza-el-din

Made a couple days ago using Renoise

1 Like

My latest. A one track album, close to one hour, touching a few genres along the way. Everything done in Renoise, with help from Ted’s mastering template. Not sure if I’ll ever make a track this long again :slight_smile:

9 Likes

The constant anticipation payed off at the end and left me with a pleasant feeling .Really hard to accomplish with a 55 minute track but you managed to pull it off

1 Like

Nice album, bought it; thanks for making it! = )

2 Likes

Reminds me of Susumu Yokota especially 1994 album “Zen” with the polyrhythmic perpetuum mobile textures. Great work!

1 Like

Very glad to hear that :slight_smile:

Thank you so much! :heart:

Wow, I’m honoured. 1994 sure was a fantastic year :smiley:

1 Like

Hi guys, I have another dark electronic track out

Listen on Youtube or Spotify and tell me what you think :alien:

cover v4m1 2560x2560

4 Likes

ca. 100 .XM-Files by me…

https://modland.com/pub/modules/Fasttracker%202/DopeFish/

2 Likes

Great collection, and most will fit on a 3.5 inch floppy = )
Totally looking foward to listening and learning!

Dig the first track (!drop da beat in.xm), nice piano, good energy, and
(2 Parsecz 2 Reality) is awesome, cool scratching, love a good march cadence!

Respect the (*****) Ultimate Sex Track remix.

Thanks @Marc_Shake

1 Like

This song you waited for:

4 Likes

Good one, and right now i am listening through my crappy cell phone speakers and I wonder how it will sound tomorrow on my desktop audio system.To be continued…,…

1 Like

here’s my new short thing for reels/tiktok as usual
I recently bought this tascam porta 07 4-track cassette tape recorder and I’m having so much fun with it. It’s so refreshing being able to focus on the music and performance without having distractions from a computer/daw (still love renoise tho hehe)
the two guitar lines were recorded into an old and worn out type ii cassette I bought in my city in a vinyl store. i think that workflow is pretty cool and exciting
edit: forgot to mention that the backing track was made in Renoise lol

4 Likes

There is nothing better than getting away from the computer and performing like this going with the flow non stop.I like this approach but to bad for me i can’t play an instrument but i try to simulate the process using midi controllers doing stuff on the fly and many of the tracks i made are products of jamming and to me sounds better more organic with a human feel.Nice playing and you should post longer tracks for us to enjoy

First thing I’ve finished in a while. Started with a nice rhythm sequence from the microfreak, recorded in Renoise, then built a drum & bass track on top.

5 Likes

@Coddy Sweet bossa! Very short but it’s for Tiktok then.
I understand about what you are meaning with Stoiximan, making music on a computer is not a very natural way sometimes, it’s good to refresh with some thing more simple time to times.
Personnaly I’m playing some intuitive accoustic instruments sometime, and even more recently.

@highway_rehab This glitchy rhythm is very groovy, I like all variations that make the track catchy all long.

2 Likes

Then, here is a short try for a new project… to be continued soon.
It’s very short but I’m already happy with this, so I share ^^

Full Renoise and VSTs, except the few flute notes blowed by me.

7 Likes