I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

I’m interested in music entirely made with Renoise tools, so sound design is done in Renoise without using plugins. Samples are allowed and VSTs like reverb, compressors, etc. but no external software synths. Is there any interest in having a separate thread?

1 Like

I meant posting tracks like in this thread, but only tracks allowed where sound generation comes from Renoise.
All kinds of music. Maybe makes no sense to have two threads …

1 Like

the kick / tempo matching is rockin

1 Like

grazie!

dude, yeah. start it!

1 Like

https://soundcloud.com/sous_an_drade/sousandrade-hamza-el-din

Made a couple days ago using Renoise

1 Like

My latest. A one track album, close to one hour, touching a few genres along the way. Everything done in Renoise, with help from Ted’s mastering template. Not sure if I’ll ever make a track this long again :slight_smile:

9 Likes

The constant anticipation payed off at the end and left me with a pleasant feeling .Really hard to accomplish with a 55 minute track but you managed to pull it off

1 Like

Nice album, bought it; thanks for making it! = )

2 Likes

Reminds me of Susumu Yokota especially 1994 album “Zen” with the polyrhythmic perpetuum mobile textures. Great work!

1 Like

Very glad to hear that :slight_smile:

Thank you so much! :heart:

Wow, I’m honoured. 1994 sure was a fantastic year :smiley:

1 Like

Hi guys, I have another dark electronic track out

Listen on Youtube or Spotify and tell me what you think :alien:

cover v4m1 2560x2560

4 Likes

ca. 100 .XM-Files by me…

https://modland.com/pub/modules/Fasttracker%202/DopeFish/

2 Likes

Great collection, and most will fit on a 3.5 inch floppy = )
Totally looking foward to listening and learning!

Dig the first track (!drop da beat in.xm), nice piano, good energy, and
(2 Parsecz 2 Reality) is awesome, cool scratching, love a good march cadence!

Respect the (*****) Ultimate Sex Track remix.

Thanks @Marc_Shake

1 Like

This song you waited for:

4 Likes

Good one, and right now i am listening through my crappy cell phone speakers and I wonder how it will sound tomorrow on my desktop audio system.To be continued…,…

1 Like

here’s my new short thing for reels/tiktok as usual
I recently bought this tascam porta 07 4-track cassette tape recorder and I’m having so much fun with it. It’s so refreshing being able to focus on the music and performance without having distractions from a computer/daw (still love renoise tho hehe)
the two guitar lines were recorded into an old and worn out type ii cassette I bought in my city in a vinyl store. i think that workflow is pretty cool and exciting
edit: forgot to mention that the backing track was made in Renoise lol

4 Likes

There is nothing better than getting away from the computer and performing like this going with the flow non stop.I like this approach but to bad for me i can’t play an instrument but i try to simulate the process using midi controllers doing stuff on the fly and many of the tracks i made are products of jamming and to me sounds better more organic with a human feel.Nice playing and you should post longer tracks for us to enjoy

First thing I’ve finished in a while. Started with a nice rhythm sequence from the microfreak, recorded in Renoise, then built a drum & bass track on top.

5 Likes

@Coddy Sweet bossa! Very short but it’s for Tiktok then.
I understand about what you are meaning with Stoiximan, making music on a computer is not a very natural way sometimes, it’s good to refresh with some thing more simple time to times.
Personnaly I’m playing some intuitive accoustic instruments sometime, and even more recently.

@highway_rehab This glitchy rhythm is very groovy, I like all variations that make the track catchy all long.

2 Likes