I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

Just started a Loop I made with Reaper:

Sounds promising imo …

4 Likes

Thank You :relaxed:
It’s a great feeling when you sometimes get goosebumps while listening to your music and you even dance to your songs

I can tell you, it is the energy of creation. What we are currently experiencing around the world is very intense. There are days when I walk around the area smiling all day but there are also days when I feel a lot of anger inside and would like to get out of here with a spaceship or the people or beings Kill those who are responsible for all the suffering, well let’s leave it at that, it’s not the place to discuss it.
Well what I want to say is that there are days when I can’t get a sound properly like a writer doesn’t put a letter on his sheet of paper, then there are days when I have an idea to start and come in an indescribable flow until the track is finished I don’t play an instrument and I can’t read notes.
I will probably only become a drummer and surfer in my next life … :slight_smile:

2 Likes

new tune

4 Likes

Sommer ohne Festivals has some serious drive!

If you don’t mind me saying, I find the voice samples a bit distracting. For me they kinda break the spell your music put me under. I guess voice samples come with the goa territory. But maybe they are a bit too loud and up front.

Anyway, rocking track! Thanks for sharing.

thanks for your criticism, it can be too loud yes. I still have to master the track. The topic of mastering is still new territory for me and apparently very complex :slight_smile:

As I have just posted this music in the forum recently, I will link to my post:

2 Likes

Nice one :+1:

edit

4 Likes

My God that intro…Epic!!!Cant help you with the name but i like them both :smile:

1 Like

glad you like it is for the Venus theory giveaway the theme is “Infinity” :sweat_smile:

“Infinity Pit” fit well because of the space ambience!
Evoquing me some sceneries like in the film Interstellar around the black hole… :rocket: :new_moon:

1 Like

fuck yeah !! thanks for listening <3

btw Interstellar is a great film

3 Likes

effects without editing > i was amazed how renoise looks in the window (ofc, crappy phone camera didn’t capture it as one could see)

Just finished my entry to Spitfire Audio’s Westworld Scoring Competition. I have no experience with writing orchestral music. And though I love my synthesizers I am no Hans Zimmer. So I decided to record something different… a rock tune. All inside Renoise. :slight_smile:

Let me know what you think.

Fair warning. Contains minor spoilers for Westworld Season 3.

Youtube:

Soundcloud:
https://soundcloud.com/electronic-tiger/westworld-westworldscoringcompetition2020

2 Likes

mostly beats

2 Likes

The beats are good :ok_hand: but I’m not sure about the picture! :laughing:

1 Like

:sunny: An unusual genre on the forum, here is a new-age track I composed and released in 2016.
The video was just posted yesterday on the popular youtube channel of the videast Andreea Petcu, I’m really pleased with the result:

The flute is played by me. And all is made in Renoise.

4 Likes

Truly you are a one man band Fabrice and this piece is amazing so peaceful and calming

1 Like

After long Time a new Progressive Psytrance Track.
I love short Time working ,so i have a lot Time for important things in life :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :beers:
Greetings and a nice Weekend to everyone

4 Likes

2 Likes