I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

this is one of my latest tracks:

tho my latest one is even more sleepy and slow tempo lofi chill vibes kinda stuff, here it is:

6 Likes

Theyā€™re both really nice mate, lovely hazy quality and gorgeous instability to the samples - I much prefer instability and haze, deliberate imperfections, to machine like stability.

1 Like

Something I started over the weekend

4 Likes

not renoise, but something from last night;

7 Likes

whoa this is fantastic!
iā€™d never guess this made in a tracker btw, did you record keys live or you just typed everything in editor?
super nice tracks

1 Like

thank you!! actually, those 2 tracks were not made in Renoise, though iā€™ve used the tracker for many of my other lo-fi songs in the past, typing everything into the editor (i got used to it).
lately, ive been only using Renoise when I make songs in which I record myself playing the guitar (which may seem nuts since Renoise isnā€™t famous for its live audio recording capabilities). If you want to listen, hereā€™s one chill-hop song I made entirely in Renoise:

Thanks again for listening to my songs, glad u liked them!

4 Likes

hey, nice job!! reminds me of stuff John Frusciante has made with Renoise in the past few years

nice playing! :+1:

1 Like

love it, great sample selection and bass lines. nice job!

Thanks,
about instruments:
bass = reason electric bass
else = soundsonline (east west platinum, clarinet, brass choir)

@coddy
@dspasic

the nice and simple technic of subbassšŸ˜‰

1 Like
3 Likes

v2016 (fought with the sounds for far too longā€¦ and not sure which way it went) :slight_smile:

Currently at v6.3 :slight_smile: (probably (hopefully) ā€œa lotā€ clearer nowā€¦ still too ā€œfullā€)

6 Likes

I tried to focus a bit more on the drums this time:

5 Likes

Made in Reaper but I used Redux for the breaks so itā€™s almost renoise :slight_smile:

11 Likes

This is really cool man I like it. Good mix and production too although I think the song would benefit from the snare being a bit louder. Nice one

1 Like

Crystal clear production and so well put together.I was hooked from the beginning

1 Like

weeklybeats for this week. kind of a sketch more than a complete track

used fm8 for one of the basses, most everything else is pure renoise

6 Likes

hereā€™s another freshie:

almost all the sound design is native renoise with this one, I think there are one or two metasynth samples mixed in

6 Likes

sleepytime acoustic bittersweet beat ā˜†

iā€™m having a friend add drums to the full song when itā€™s finished. recorded guitars and bass, sampled an old casiotone, and created drums in renoise

2 Likes