I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

Another mineral:

5 Likes

It evolves nicely and at the start i thought it would turn out to be a synthwave track, and it may have some elements in there for a synthwave track i think its something different but i cant just put my finger on what it is, but its wonderful!!

1 Like

Happy New Year to everyone :)!

My latest:

5 Likes

Sounds very clear and transparent, great mix! Where did you take the kick from?

1 Like

Lovely sounds, but then the drums, not my taste, I wish there were nice ambient electronical drums then, not that crowded. But thatā€™s a question of personal taste, nice production.

1 Like

Love it!!! Awesome mixing skills!

And thanks for reminding me what I wanted to test today, i.e. Redux in Reaper :rofl:

1 Like

thanks! I synthesized that kick entirely within renoise :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think Iā€™m getting Redux too. Seems to run fine meanwhile under Linux and Reaper. Iā€™m really missing the tracker interface in Reaper. :frowning:

Yes itā€™s great with Reaper. You can also make renoise instruments with phrases and use them in redux. On my YouTube I did a Screencast of the project (ok, not a lot to see because I bounced down a lot ā€¦)

1 Like

Are you making different phrases for the drums and change them via program change or do you have a pattern with the same length as the whole track?

Still have to play more with itā€¦ And how do you keep track when you donā€™t see the midi notes for the drums or do you make sort of dummy midi items?

I make small phrases and assign them to keys. In reaper I do simple midi clips with notes to trigger the phrases.

3 Likes

Some spooky IDM/Breakcore in (mostly) 6/8

3 Likes

You pushed the gain too high

:+1:ā€ā€

1 Like

new weeklybeats psydubz sketch. private for now. had fun with this one ;] hope you enjoy. maybe one or two sounds in fm8, everything else is native renoise :metal:

4 Likes

ā€œSegmentedā€ pan

Screen Shot 2022-01-26 at 1.47.06 PM
here ya go :upside_down_face:

1 Like

:ok_hand:ā€ā€

v2014, random melodic/melancholic not-sure-what (tried to fix the sounds a bit more)

1 Like

I hear they are making a new Crow movie.They should definitely hire you for the soundtrack

1 Like