I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

maybe you should boost the bass off the electric bass

1 Like

Renoise beta (v8) :smiley:
longer version:

4 Likes

Hi guys and girls first post on here. Really blown away with renoise after using logic for quite a while and good to see forum full of great info! Heres some ideas ive made while learnign the ropes. Jungle and dubstep thing.
theStamina

1 Like

Welcome tradesman.Listen you should upload your tracks somewhere like Soundcloud,Audius(totally free) because only a few people will go and download your music elsewhere.I liked the tracks by the way you did a fine job

1 Like

Fire beat as usual.Listen what mpc are you using?, because i am kinda thinking to buy the mpc one or the sp 404 mk2.

1 Like

well tbh, lately iā€™m doing this combo renoise-reason-bitwigā€¦ i gave up recently from getting mpc xā€¦ i mean, it;'s great and all but itā€™s waaay easier in renoise! you have many comparisons on the internet, but iā€™d go for mpc one, at least for sequencer comparisonā€¦ but if you need fx and not so complex arrangements - then sp is your friend :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks i think the sp-404 mk2 is good for live jamming and the mpc is the complete package.I found this guy here doing some good live jams on sp-404 mk2,check it out and if you have some other channels like this share.

A new version of a track i made last year. I tried to freshen it up a bit:

Hereā€™s the original:

4 Likes

Brilliant!! That lead is wonderful and the quick passing notes a joy to listen.What synth did you use for this?

1 Like

Thanks, i used Surge for almost everything except percussion. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I released that one Helm synth only electro/acid song for KVR OSC #155:

If you like it, please vote at: http://onesynthchallenge.org (You need to be a regular KVR forum member)

5 Likes

Sounds well, I like that dynamic bass and the acid touch. Good luck for the contest! :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

the sound is ā€œanalogā€ā€¦itā€™s loud without hurtā€¦

The ā€œ100%ā€ pure digital is deadā€¦Itā€™s the pastā€¦and the evil

:ok_hand:ā€ā€

1 Like

maybe a ā€œ4 notesā€ resonating long bass in the rear could complete these style

1 Like

this weekā€™s weeklybeats:

not really done, but good enough for the moment.
this one is all renoise sound design, except for one sound made in synplant and I used the valhalla frequency shifter to effect one sound

3 Likes

fluidšŸ‘Œā€ā€

1 Like

I like everything about it. My favorite part is around 1:16 when the acid appears. :+1:

You improved the mix a lot. Itā€™s much better than before.

Dope beat. I love the instrumentation and the composition. You really need Harry Mack freestyling on your beats, mate. It would be such a great fun.

Dude, all your tracks sound always very experimental, just like a sound design demo straight outta the underground Renoise laboratories. :slightly_smiling_face:

Yesterday I posted my first track 2022, but I had to delete it because Iā€™ve noticed some slightly bothering high frequencies (I would call it ā€œtreble cracklingā€) through the left speaker. So I killed these frequencies and now itā€™s listenable at least. What do you think?

7 Likes

4 Likes

butter smooth!

@TNT Nice, well constructed. The first synth riff is moving quietly and catchy at the same time.
For the retake, often when listening to a track a few days after I do some retakes too, when ears are rested we listen differently.

@dspasic Yeah! Your Bolero sounds good with this 8bit/retro bass, just a bit shorty maybe.

1 Like