I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

Another one pls let me know your thoughts? → Stream Canada Is Always Nearby by Toneglide | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

1 Like

Cool thanks for the feedback! Def need some tweaking I agree. In the meantime created another piece :wink: I like to compose within a short timeline …

3 Likes

I like the balanced high energy. I was never able to harmonise all together in a decent way tbh :wink: Stream Raw - Jam by Toneglide | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

This is by far the longest thread here.
Hmm. Mal was von Vincent Lee nachgespielt/interpretiert.

Ist nix dolles von mir, aber ich hatte Bock drauf.

2 Likes

Yep you’re right. :wink: On the other side I couldn’t care less about the future or styles hehehe. Onwards!

Adam TV5 is the same price. But I think you can’t go wrong with the Yamies as well… You can still add a sub later (if needed).

Manufacture is better on the HS 5.

1 Like

100% renoise sound design, synthesis, etc.

6 Likes

Love your tracks and vids. I know you haven’t posted on YT in a while. If you are stuck on ideas I think a video on bass sound design would be really interesting. Especially after hearing this track <3

3 Likes

Hey, thank you. It is a good idea for a series of videos, for sure. I fully intend to make more :slight_smile:
Been busy with other things, musically. Getting ready to play a festival soon :metal:

3 Likes

This is a jazzy song I made without samples. I stretched it in some places and added a tape stop here and there.

2 Likes

That fart at the end hahahahahhaha, killed me!!!You should work on it some more add some better sounds,it could turn to be something good.

1 Like

Lol thanks @stoiximan

1 Like

And another one.

5 Likes

Beautiful!

1 Like

Very very good my friend

1 Like

some old new stuff :sunglasses: , freeform beat excursions.

5 Likes

Man those drums are killers!!!Awesome stuff!!!

1 Like

NASTY - in all the right ways. Nice work.

1 Like

Like this!What scale is that?sounds like hungarian minor or something?

Viimeinen Näytös/The Last Act

Just finished this, done in Reaper

1 Like