I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

100% renoise sound design and synthesis

dark prog psy @ 130 bpm

7 Likes

Stream Structures by Neonate_Aeon | Listen online for free on SoundCloud all renoise

1 Like

very nice work :fire:

Nice!!!Clean and crispy as always

1 Like

My favourite of yours by a long way.

Im a bit fan of classic prog trance from early 2000s and current deeper progressive stuff. I like this a lot.

1 Like

Love it! Sounds like Newwave to me, now add singing, in Depeche Mode style :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, thanks! Glad if you enjoy it. Thinking to work up a live set of this style/tempo, so I imagine there will be more darkprog forthcomingā€¦ dark groovy psy stuff thatā€™s easy to dance toā€¦ @BriocheBaps, have any artists or label recommendations to listen to as far as prog goes?

I actually tried making some vocals for it, but i donā€™t think my voice fits in and i also struggle writing lyrics. Maybe iā€™ll revisit it one day.

I always enjoy the stuff on Bedrock, runs from heavily techno to trancier stuff. Your track was very good indeed.

1 Like

thanks again! :pray: Iā€™ll check out bedrock for sure

tzms_Sxx.xrns (2.6 MB)

thanks!

6 Likes

Iā€™ve been doing a lot of remixes on the metapop website, all in renoise:

2 Likes

Nice to have someone here whoā€™s based in my former american hometown. Fly, Eagles, Fly! :slightly_smiling_face:

I never heard of it. It seems to be something like Soundcloud, but with a much worse overview. Am I right?

Ā© 2022 Metapop - powered by Native Instruments

Hm, Native Instrumentsā€¦ Not my cup of teaā€¦

@corb & @uncle_c

loving both of these. great work fellas! :fire:

1 Like

it is like a competition community i think. They post sample packs to use in remixes and give deadlines. There are prizes, usually NI stuff. I found the deadlines good for keeping me working and the remix challenges to be fun enough

To me it sounds like the competitions are an addition.
According to the following text from their website itā€™s like Soundcloud or similar:

Metapop is an online platform for music makers to connect, give and receive feedback on tracks and collaborate on songs.

As you have probably seen, we run a lot of challenges and there are loads of great prizes. But the one thing which makes metapop special is the community. When you upload a track, youā€™ll probably get some positive reaction or even constructive comments on how to improve. That feedback is something we really encourage, because helping other people improve can be a good way to improve oneself. And our main aim is to help music makers of all levels and types to improve their sound. So the most important thing is that we all learn from each other and improve our craft, and if you win some prizes too, thatā€™s a bonus.

So if there are songs which are no remixes, Metapop isnā€™t a remix community.
I will have a closer look if I manage to muddle through their website maze.

But one thing is for sure: Their community is not special!
There is no place in the entire universe where you can post your sound without getting any feedback, whether positive or not. You will always get feedback, whether worship or critics. Just check this thread for instanceā€¦

Shows how much Iā€™ve looked into. I exclusively do the remixes and I donā€™t really have an interest in the metapop community. Although I think I did encourage a guy to check out renoise

Little experiment using waveforms exported from a gameboy emulator

5 Likes

thatā€™s good grit

This is how it slides.
This is what it takes to stay alive.
I fall into you, weā€™re now enemies.
And that is suicide.

Our canopy. Your hand in my hand
as our sanity dissolves.

Thatā€™s good grit. Thatā€™s good grit.

That is good rainfall.
And Iā€™m prepared to take it all.
I am all you need, all you hate
as I still dream of alcohol.

This cannot be.
Iā€™m undeserving of all that you gave away.
Come back to me.
Beat me and break me as my sanity decays.

unintelligible freestyling, something about trying to find a way to celebrate the day you came to me, or something

5 Likes

Yes man this is ROCK N ROLL!!!One of the best tracks posted around here congrats.