I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

2 Likes

finished version :slight_smile: darkprog psy at 129 bpm

100% native renoise synthesis, except for snare, clap, and hihat samples. No plugins used. hope you enjoy :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

I always have to ask when I hear a nice tune in this forum :slight_smile: so is this renoise ?

Thanks. Yes it’s all Renoise, here’s a screenshot of the finished song.

renoise screenshot

3 Likes

A tribute to TRON, Renoise stylie, Enjoy the ride. AI Don't Care | Papa DĂźm Tek

3 Likes

Its all renoise!

2 Likes

I like the second a lot! Very nicely made. But can you link soundcloud properly, I can’t click anything in that tiny player…

1 Like

Nice work man.I hear they are going to make a Tron 3 movie.

Sorry! ) il will do it later

Thanks mate. New TrĂłn eh? Looking forward to seeing it.

1 Like

4 Likes

Man that was so good!!!Especially when that wonderful pad comes in got me hooked.

1 Like

thanks so much for listening!

1 Like

I just keep finishing songs :thinking: :alien:

hmm should have put Renoise on one of the computer screens

5 Likes

Needs more cowbell! :laughing: nice track of course. How do you make these nice videos? Is that done in Adobe After Effects, Final Cut or Motion? Would love to dive into Motion, so complex :woman_cartwheeling:

1 Like

Think this might be my favorite shockbroker tune so far. Nice chunky, funky feel to it. :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Thanks! I just use Blender 3D, Affinity Photo and Magic Music Visuals to tie the pieces together, inexpensive software that gets the job done.

Need more cowbell !! :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve been making ambient music and just started using Renoise to see if the tracker interface fits the workflow. So far, this EP is the result: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXU3qCU7mac&list=OLAK5uy_kU8z3ZTczwfFDST-EtiqVw9FwPG6mGJUY&index=1

The maYbe command has been pretty useful!

3 Likes

We ve got a winner here!!!Nice man really nice

Great track man and welcome!!!

1 Like