I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

not the typical taylor swift fan, but these vocals really did it for me so i could not resist !

3 Likes

you have to stomp with your feet i guess :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice, but would agree that somehow a rhythm is missing, or maybe the piano should have less reverb in contrast, so it sounds more rhythmically? No idea :slight_smile: where did you get the Vocals from? Is there a remix compo going on?

i did the separation with Izotope RX10, but you can get pretty similar results by uploading any song with vocals to this site: https://mvsep.com/

thanks for your thoughts on the tune ! :slight_smile:

btw: i automated the wet of the vocalā€™s reverb to mostly only shine through during pauses and removed it on both, vocals and piano during the ending. there was also a problem with the delay not ringing out because renoise always auto suspended it before the pattern could end. updated version replaces the previous one on SC.

1 Like

Something silly:

What is that supposed to mean?

Even if i canā€™t see how crows has anything to do with it, i also like crows and once i became ā€œfriendsā€ with one. Everytime it saw me it came flying to me while it ignored all the other people. It was probably hoping i had some food for it though, so iā€™m not sure if that was its only motivation, but i like to think it was happy to see me and wanted to say hi.

1 Like

Your picture is a crow-like bird

2 Likes

I still wonder what you meant by this?

I like this chart !

A new Work in Progress.

3 Likes

I tried something a bit different this time and focus on more subtle layers of softer sounds instead of offensive leads and shouting drums. Hope youā€™ll like it:

5 Likes

Great track man and the mix is not bad.The only thing i would do is bring those little arp melody notes forward ,they play a big role in my opinion so it makes sense to me to bring them closer to the listener

1 Like

Made this with Renoise and a bunch of Native Instruments VSTs
Snow Drifts ā€¦Chill with an instrumental track in anticipation of those quiet stirring snowfallsā€¦

2 Likes

Hello.

3 Likes

Nice one vitaminx!!!

1 Like

Next LP on WĆ©MĆØ records, every track done with Renoise!

7 Likes

Working on this at the moment

4 Likes

Always good stuff from you :+1:

1 Like

Sick. Love it.

1 Like

Thanx :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: