I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

I came up with this theme from a bunch of scraps in my ̶c̶a̶v̶e̶ basement. I still need to work on my MIDI chops it seems :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Beautiful,reminds me of those great soundtracks from very old movies

(Also posted in the mutant break comp.)

3 Likes

Just something new. Superambient. WARNING: Bass is heavy on this one.

4 Likes

One of the first songs i shared online somewhere (on remix.kwed.org in this case and also made in rns).
My very, very first c64-remix of another song some years prior was rejected by the admins because it sounded like shit, but they refused it very kindly and said keep on trying and come again.
I got some more songs up on kwed.org where everyone critisiced the mixing but only up to this song i started to listen to the critique and tried to get a better understanding of it.

Traveling - Kjell Nordbø - (1997) - C64 chiptune - YouTube (link to the original song)
R.i.P. Kjell. I hope you found your peace.

4 Likes

You decide :wink:

Thanks.
Maybe i was a decent player a decade ago.
But after our band split up in 2006 due to the usual stuff like moving to another towns university, becoming parents, have more interest in heroin then playing some decent grindcore i barely picked up my guitar anymore, sold most of my stuff etc.
But guitar playing is like riding a bike.You never really forget how to but it takes some practice to get to the point where you stopped.

Jep, but thats where the real struggle begins.

1 Like

A killer cover my friend, left me speechless.The link to kwed.org is unsafe according to chrome so where can i listen more of your tracks?

1 Like

Thanks!

That was not the complete link, but the site itself is safe.

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws:

Yo man this is getting me back into the game…mpc hardware packs a punch

1 Like

actually that snippet consists of instrumentals made with 40%Bitwig and 60%Renoise, no mpc was harmed in the making :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

hAHAH DOPE ITS A PROF SONG

i’ve layered both drums and some instruments over it, i found it interesting at that point in time :smiley:

Peace and love to you all at this holiday season and in all the seasons of the year to come. Merry Christmas!!!

3 Likes
4 Likes

It’s been a crazy year…Finally squeezed out some noise…so yea…
figured might as well throw it up…It minimalism or something…

4 Likes

tried to do synthwave on renoise, i think the result is pretty ok.
Renoise is awesome

5 Likes
3 Likes

Dunno if any metalheads are here onboard.

7 Likes