I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

Agressive

Bossa…:+1:‍‍

my neighbour move away…so I can use my “non headphone” monitoring for some days or weeks

highway_rehab:good infrabass

Fabrice:even more good infrabass

PS: Nearly impossible to have full consciousness with headphones

2 Likes

I haven’t gotten any monitors yet and i haven’t done any improvements to the acoustics in my flat, so i’m not sure how the mix sounds? It sounds allright in my headphones, but a bit rumbly on my cheap ass bluetooth speakers…

4 Likes

Sounds really nice in my good headphones plugged in my phone. Got to listen later on my desktop speakers for the final judgement.Lovely track by the way , great sounds and a very warm feeling

1 Like

Here’s an EP i just released, entirely made with Renoise.

Enjoy!

5 Likes

maybe too much low mid in the bass/mix. some of the melodic elements could be louder and the whole mix could use some more presence around 2-4KHz, I think. At least that’s what’s jumping out on my (admittedly mediocre) monitoring setup

Nice tune! My fav of yours I’ve heard in a while. make an ep in this style :slight_smile:

@sthg This is great. mix sounds nice and clear, and I dig the style. gives me some chilled out braindance vibes. lovely, luscious pads and such. :+1: :+1:

1 Like

I thought i heard something wasn’t right about my mix, but good to hear i wasn’t as far off as i feared. I’ll try to fiddle around with it some more to see if i can improve it, but i struggle a bit with my monitoring.

Some ambient, glitchy thing I’ve been working on for a while.

3 Likes

Way to much bassy for my taste but thats a matter of preference.Although i can hear everything the drums feel to much in your face and the other elements way back,until the 1:39 then things seem more balanced.Maybe use a more thinner sounding kick could make a difference

1 Like

Nice track man but you got to mix it better.At 2:37 my speakers got scared

I listened back and there’s a pop there on the left side. Is that what you’re talking about? I think it comes from automating the bypass on a filter.

There is a sound there something like piano/ keys stabs?It gets loud at that point and in fact it messed the track since you introduced it earlier,also i cant hear any bass in the track

An experimental remake for fun.

2 Likes

That was very nice but i would have liked some variation in the bassline

Thanks, you got a point, it’s a lazy basse, i’m a lazy Guy, i’ll work on this in a few time

1 Like

Here’s a new mix, tried to make it a bit less heavy on the bass and brighten up the higher mid and high frequencies…did i overdo it perhaps? I also tried to make those drums a little bit smoother…

2 Likes

Way way better in my headphones but I will check later in my speakers too.

1 Like

Sounds good in my speakers too, very tight you did a great job in that department.Bear in mind that my speakers are not high end so i might be missing a lot of stuff ,also i still feel its very in your face kinda mix but good mix i just like more mellow tracks

1 Like

I think this one is also completely native, though haven’t opened it in years :slight_smile: , dl track here; (176 bpm) Jonas The Plugexpert - Kneeing Abobo

edit; wrong thread lol

4 Likes