I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

3 Likes

Wut, keine Zuzahlung?

Zuzahlungsbefreiung.

1 Like

Another snippet of a track im working on, basically finished.

4 Likes

A little throwback to the good ol’ days of the internet. Would appreciate any feedback on the track!

4 Likes

Your music is on another level…!

2 Likes

:fire::fire::fire::metal::fire::fire::fire:
Is this one in 7/8 or is it shifting through something else?
Dope groove

1 Like

Its 7/8,fallen in love with signatures that are shorter than 4/4,i think 7/8 is very special though,has a unique sound that doesn’t sound too disjointed.The wonderful world of non 4/4.If only renoise had a microtonal system i could combine the two…i can dream…

1 Like

Great track man and happy new year everybody!!!

HappyNewYearGreetingsGIF

3 Likes

Yes, 7/8 IS special. I love 5/8 too, and alternating patterns of 5 and 7, and of 7 and 8. Really fun to play with composing alternating patterns of some odd meter bars, some even bars. Can get some really wild and unique grooves that way…

2 Likes

Heres another two.Funny you mention 5/8 im working a track atm with that,far far harder to control at high speeds than 7/8.Requires really specific programming sometimes really counter intuitive placement of hits (at least to me anyways)

2 Likes

Damn, bro. That’s some blistering intensity. Good stuff :fire:

5 strangely feels a lot like 3 to me, in that it’s often lilting and pretty flexible in terms of different rhythmic possibilities - hence the counterintuitive hit placements. I need to write some more odd meter dark hitech. Shit is fun. Especially at high bpms

1 Like

Here you go, most of my music is made in renoise (mostly IDM music) and ableton (usualy for Ambient or live recordings). Also i do still use AXS.

here are some tracks

and here are full albums

2 Likes

Great work man and happy new year

Thank you. Happy New Year too.

1 Like

It’s Jamuary! Currently I have an Elektron Analog Rytm MKII on hand so I’m having fun with that.

The first jam turned out nicely, if I do say so myself:

Yesterday’s jam has a bit of an early Autchre vibe to it. It has something to it but also a bit of a mess. Could have used a bit more time to finish that one up properly. But Jamuary waits for no track, so I had to move on.

4 Likes

Sure is a good sounding drum synth, and some real cool sounding toms on that second track.

1 Like

It does sound good indeed. It’s fun to mess with as well. The Elektron sequencer feels pretty powerful. And kind of Renoisy, in a way. But then a hands on,tactile experience which is good.

Tried my hand at some ambientish thing with the Rytm:

As well as some minimal techno:

Definitely going to revisit this track and try to extend it after Jamuary is over.

2 Likes

@eretsua
You should grab the first 38 seconds of “23-02” and create a song out of it. If you add a snare, some hihats, percussions, maybe some atmospheric chords, some delayed short synths and more this really could be gold. And keep the atmospheric background pad! These 38 seconds of course are by far my facvorite part of your whole session of 4 “songs”. I can hear the finished song already. I would love if you turn this into something like this, just a little bit darker. :+1:

@dspasic
Nice beat! And the video shows your former avatar. What I don’t like is the program you’re using. :wink:

That’s what I think, too. But I don’t think it’s Synthwave. It’s a mixture of Vaporwave and random Electronic stuff. And yes, Renoise is awesome, especially when you want to create music like that.

I don’t see the connection between your song and early internet stuff, but maybe that’s because I’m not an american and I don’t know your vocal samples. Your composition is good, that’s what counts. Your mix is also pretty good, I assume this is not your first song.

3 Likes

Finally a track agajn after a longer pause (computer problems)

Made with mighty SunVox

5 Likes